Warning for building gold bars on royal mint or hearts on lil devil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    james10540 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

So had around 30 gold bars built up on royal mint at videoslots returned after a week or so to find they were gone and have been told theres nothing that can be done based on the malfunction voids all winnings warning

Had only around 3 hearts on lil devil but same thing there gone to

So just a warning for people that like to build these up

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Can you imagine that happening to bandit when he did the stake challenge on lil devil building the hearts up on every stake 😮 his head would have blown off 😂 joking apart that’s a wank outcome losing all your progress but that malfunction voids all is an easy out to hide behind

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

james10540 wrote:

So had around 30 gold bars built up on royal mint at videoslots returned after a week or so to find they were gone and have been told theres nothing that can be done based on the malfunction voids all winnings warning

Yeah, it’s a twat of law that one, I’m not really sure why it exists, I understand a corrupted spin can pay out a big win, but surly that would then fall to the programmer to compensate, if I bought a car and it was missing a 0 on the price, that’s their hard cheese…. Still lesson is folks , if you’re  building, build to the end …… if your doing it with wild swarm ….. you may be some time m, cancel work 😂😂😂

trojancorpse WANTED $1
    Outlaw

james10540 wrote:

When any form of bonus progression disappears, it’s usually means the game has been updated

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

I can’t pop the swarm I’ve got at the minute must be up to easy 300 bees I only play 20p/40p/60p and it must have had a grand or so off me it just won’t pop when it does I’ll not be playing it again I popped it after 3 bees once but this time is getting beyond ridiculous if it doesn’t pop soon I’m giving it up it will never return what I’ve given it unless I can luckily pop it from a higher stake which I don’t think I can risk the way it’s played, I understand it can pop at anytime but getting on or over 300 bees is beyond a joke tbh

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I’m on Video Slots as well.

Just checked my L’il Devil status.  I did have a few hearts on 40p stake and they’re now gone like the OP said.

Can you also check your White Rabbit guys?  I had partial feature drops saved on 30p, 40p and 50p stakes and *poof* they’re all gone too.  Pretty gutting as they were all at around 50% of the way to feature drop e.g. £15 of £30 remaining on a 30p stake.

With Holy Diver, I always it play to the end, so nothing is lost on that.

Never played Royal Mint.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I had just over 20 hearts disappear whilst I was building once. Wasn’t happy. Game lagged out, I refreshed and they had vanished.

This-is-4-real WANTED $18
    Outlaw

i am from holland and play on Videoslots alot, now its not possible to deposit anny more becouse of the gouverment rules here.

have some money left to maybe get my last 20 gold coins on Book Of Gods , but its al there no problem with coins lose that i have to start ofer again .

Chekked on Extra chilly , White Rabbit there al stil the way i left them , so its weard you guy,s and dols lose hearts and gold bars.

Just letting you now for info.

Gr From Holland and start and KEEP WINNING people ,becouse COJONA did mega for the site,s they realy stole alot from peole i think!!!

james10540 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

I’m on Video Slots as well.

Just checked my L’il Devil status.  I did have a few hearts on 40p stake and they’re now gone like the OP said.

Can you also check your White Rabbit guys?  I had partial feature drops saved on 30p, 40p and 50p stakes and *poof* they’re all gone too.  Pretty gutting as they were all at around 50% of the way to feature drop e.g. £15 of £30 remaining on a 30p stake.

With Holy Diver, I always it play to the end, so nothing is lost on that.

Never played Royal Mint.

Yeah so as i said both lil devil and royal mint gone … just checked white rabbit reset on the feature drop also…. its annoying if anything i usually do build them up in one session but i do tend to build on another game at a bigger stake over time but wont be doing that again

Outlaw

The devil wrote:

I can’t pop the swarm I’ve got at the minute must be up to easy 300 bees I only play 20p/40p/60p and it must have had a grand or so off me it just won’t pop when it does I’ll not be playing it again I popped it after 3 bees once but this time is getting beyond ridiculous if it doesn’t pop soon I’m giving it up it will never return what I’ve given it unless I can luckily pop it from a higher stake which I don’t think I can risk the way it’s played, I understand it can pop at anytime but getting on or over 300 bees is beyond a joke tbh

You know what tho…….. if you have got all those bees, it’s surly round the corner, yeah I’d deffo be tempted to increase, but that’s what I would consider not what I’m suggesting you should do ( incase I get I to the shit in this one )

Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I had just over 20 hearts disappear whilst I was building once. Wasn’t happy. Game lagged out, I refreshed and they had vanished.

regardless of all the excuses they give, this is something that needs looking into, it’s a mechanic you choose to be a part of, so some companies have said  said  “ it’s just another bonus, ah well “ but   little devils top bonus is a bonus you can’t get when you build, not sure how they square that, its clearly not a malfunction it’s a reset from ( potentially) and update …….the records would show the build, it’s a mystery why this hasn’t been checked and allowed to go on ( tho it’s never happened to me and I’m an addict to btg build )

Outlaw

“ Can’t get unless you build “

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

This is quite concerning as I have a few Royal Mint builds at halfway or above point, will have to finish them off before everyone updates to remove autoplay, which puts pressure on to spend more money now.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

TheSchwad wrote:

This is quite concerning as I have a few Royal Mint builds at halfway or above point, will have to finish them off before everyone updates to remove autoplay, which puts pressure on to spend more money now.

My White Rabbit and L’il Devil on Video Slots still have autoplay enabled on them and the progress has been wiped out on all stakes.  Therefore you might find that your Royal Mint has already gone to the cleaners.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You know what tho…….. if you have got all those bees, it’s surly round the corner, yeah I’d deffo be tempted to increase, but that’s what I would consider not what I’m suggesting you should do ( incase I get I to the shit in this one )

It’s just as ’round the corner’ as from the first bee. The bees have absolutely no influence on the swarm releasing – it’s just another way of displaying a tease.

Don’t fall into this fallacy guys. If you don’t raise on other slots, don’t make an exception here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)