Upcoming video requests

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Some great choices there argyl ? plus a bit of fruit warp. Personally I’d like a bit of immortal romance added to that to see a wild desire.

Darth_scouser WANTED $2
    Outlaw

My only request is less of the blueprints. Ted, Top Cat, Goonies, Beavis and Butthead etc. They’re all the same thing and we hardly ever get to see a bonus because of the blatantly rigged mystery win. Guaranteed now though that Thundercats will be the first slot played on the next video ?

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I’d like to see abit of Reel king ?? What do you all think ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I think Bandit should get back to maybe doing some Single Slot Series….i REALLY liked them.

If start with the new Reel King. The one with the never ending TOP!

?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

I think Bandit should get back to maybe doing some Single Slot Series….i REALLY liked them.

If start with the new Reel King. The one with the never ending TOP!

?

Maybe a single slot of Opal Fruits? Tends to be BTG games that get the Single Slot Series treatment (Donuts is still waiting isnt it?!)

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

I’d like to see abit of Reel king ?? What do you all think ?

What is this “reel king” you speak of? Don’t think I’ve ever heard of it, is it a new megaways?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

personally ide love to see a high stakes video on all the btg slots i enjoy the bigger stake videos to the standard 2 pound stake i no there not everyones cup of tea but find them more enjoyable to watch

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Great pigsby needs a spin…. and paint more paint please….

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Always wondered why bandit has never done the alternative gamble on magic mirror, not the black/red one but the ladder based one????

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

cause the gamble is alot different notrege and its utter crap chances of getting out decent off that is next to nowt

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)