Upcoming video requests

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’d love to see a bit of Gandalf, Golden Fish Tank, Scruffy Duck, Joker Pro, Garden of Bitches, Dolphin’s Pearl, Book of Ra Magic. Maybe even a little Flame Busters. Let’s get the classics out 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts ?! But from that list definitely Scruffy Duck, Joker Pro and Flame Busters ?

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

I’d like to see the bandit take £5000 to extra chili and try gambling £500 bonus buys to 24 spins. it’s an infuriating game and the tiltiest tiltfucker in tiltland, but it can deffo pay!

I’d like to see some Rhino Megaways, or some garden of riches/el torrero (same game really. Locked wilds in free spins)

Decent.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Donuts ?! But from that list definitely Scruffy Duck, Joker Pro and Flame Busters ?

Sammy B?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Interesting choices there argyl. Not seen those slots in a long time. Would love to see bandit hit huge on primal, and hit some insane retriggers captain knob. That dragon horn by thunderkick looks interesting too. 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

+1 to Gandalf, Golden Fish Tank, Scruffy Duck, Joker Pro, Garden of Bitches too please!

In addition… Fruit Warp, Donuts, Laser Fruit, Wild Heist anddddd Rumpel Wildspins 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I second the novos…

ive had 300-500x on dolphin, captain bob, garden of bitches and katana this week.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Can rumple wildspins pay? I swear I’ve never had over 20x from the fucker.

right now I’m getting all the 0.2x wins that bust the bank can throw at me. It’s certainly doing that.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Try break da bank instead, if ones not paying the other might 🙂 bad strategy, don’t listen to me ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haha! Good idea. I got the little pig out for 50x there now the scatters have dropped in…

i bet they pay fuck all x my stake. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Better than nothing though 😉

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Less than 20x for the bonus… then 2 lines of the skinny robber for 66x in the base. Paying pretty well to be fair, and I’m moaning.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Can rumple wildspins pay? I swear I’ve never had over 20x from the fucker.

right now I’m getting all the 0.2x wins that bust the bank can throw at me. It’s certainly doing that.

Rare, but it can! I used to play it all the time, but haven’t played it in ages (can’t find it most places!).

I’ve had wilds everywhere before, can definitely go mental when it wants to. It can drop stacked wilds too so it can build momentum quickly if you’re lucky enough.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

They’ve got it on casumo and skybet if you use either of those. I normally play it on sky but it never pays. My luck is definitely in this week though, I’ve had over a dozen 300x+ hits this week. I’m gonna play it on casumo

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Let me know how you get on Breeny boy! Saw your Royal Flush earlier this week, great result haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)