Unusual/Obscure addictions

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Do youtube subscriptions count?

I have an odd following that i watch everything from.

The US impeachment trials.

Kara and Nate travel people.

3 gambling channels.

Tiametmarduk Racing thing. No idea why.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

It can count but only as tier 3, same category as tv. Out of curiosity is Bobbyg a guy playing football manager? Are you not into fantasy NFL’s also do you not watch any vids on that?

this is going to sound super big headed, but i dont watch too much fantasy NFL videos as im better than they are on average at it. Im top 1% on yahoo global servers lifetime. And im profit nicely on draftkings.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Anyone have any uncommon addictions? Other than the usual gambling/smoking or drinking. For me running has took hold of me for months now, also a new 1 for me past couple of weeks is hearthstone battlegrounds game I cant stop playing it ?

I’m trying to build my credit score after a lifetime of gambling and borrowing on credit cards, loans etc…. Trying to get a mortgage on a house and just saved up enough for a deposit which took a couple of years.

I’m signed up to 4 different credit reference agencies and check them Every bloody day on the off chance my score has gone up.

When it has, i feel like i’ve won the lottery or something! It’s madness. I sometimes check them 3 or 4 times each day! What’s all that about?! ??????

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

3 gambling channels.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

It can count but only as tier 3, same category as tv. Out of curiosity is Bobbyg a guy playing football manager? Are you not into fantasy NFL’s also do you not watch any vids on that?

this is going to sound super big headed, but i dont watch too much fantasy NFL videos as im better than they are on average at it. Im top 1% on yahoo global servers lifetime. And im profit nicely on draftkings.

Fair enough. I often watch fantasy football scout (football version), very useful for injury updates and team news don’t think i would have enough time to go through every team. Had a look on draftkings actually looks decent will have to sign up. At first thought it would of been like a season thing but if you can do for gameweeks will need to get involved 😀

@Mickeyvondickey Yeah that is an unusual 1, do you have a score in mind where at 1 point you will no longer check? Or maybe when you get that dream home 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Snap, He’s on my YT Subs because he’s a fairly decent player but makes stupid mistakes sometimes ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

3 gambling channels.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

Fair enough. I often watch fantasy football scout (football version), very useful for injury updates and team news don’t think i would have enough time to go through every team. Had a look on draftkings actually looks decent will have to sign up. At first thought it would of been like a season thing but if you can do for gameweeks will need to get involved ?

@Mickeyvondickey Yeah that is an unusual 1, do you have a score in mind where at 1 point you will no longer check? Or maybe when you get that dream home ?

@Malkychamp dont sign up before asking me for a code. Because I work in Malta i can get you about 5x better than their signup bonus, and you can join our league. (Note for seedy – this isnt an affiliate link, i dont get paid for it, they just gave it me for people I know as hardly anyone plays DK fantasy in europe for NFL and they want to expand it)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah go for it, the offer that it offers me just now is $3 free ticket with deposit over $5. Wouldn’t be playing NLF drafts though would be football and maybe some MMA or Esports

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Ok, Ill post it when they send me a new code for it.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

3 gambling channels.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

Tip thread incoming?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

3 gambling channels.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

Fair enough. I often watch fantasy football scout (football version), very useful for injury updates and team news don’t think i would have enough time to go through every team. Had a look on draftkings actually looks decent will have to sign up. At first thought it would of been like a season thing but if you can do for gameweeks will need to get involved ?

@Mickeyvondickey Yeah that is an unusual 1, do you have a score in mind where at 1 point you will no longer check? Or maybe when you get that dream home ?

@Malkychamp dont sign up before asking me for a code. Because I work in Malta i can get you about 5x better than their signup bonus, and you can join our league. (Note for seedy – this isnt an affiliate link, i dont get paid for it, they just gave it me for people I know as hardly anyone plays DK fantasy in europe for NFL and they want to expand it)

I would probably hold off joining for the moment anyway… cough cough.. ?? malky We Xboxing it up tonight I’m literally crawling the walls as I not played properly in like 2 weeks anything I just need to play…

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Your going to link for draftkings seedy? For like 2 players? Just let them use my code you guys dont need the 8quid youll get for affiliate income 😀 they do not offer good deals.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Didn’t have much game time this weekend had a couple of races on. When I did its been playing battlegrounds, xbox been sidelined haha.

I shall return 😀   How long we talking for a code? will most likely be signing up for the weekend coming to have a go

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

eejit101 wrote:

Your going to link for draftkings seedy? For like 2 players? Just let them use my code you guys dont need the 8quid youll get for affiliate income ? they do not offer good deals.

Eh? your best just speaking to Bandit dude. But my advice for people is to just wait a little bit is all.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Didn’t have much game time this weekend had a couple of races on. When I did its been playing battlegrounds, xbox been sidelined haha.

I shall return ?   How long we talking for a code? will most likely be signing up for the weekend coming to have a go

O_O you sidelined your xbox…….

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I shall return ?   How long we talking for a code? will most likely be signing up for the weekend coming to have a go

It’s still set up and ready to go just not had it on lol, playing tonight?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

It’s still set up and ready to go just not had it on lol, playing tonight?

Aye mate got my kids football then put em bed I be on then 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)