Unusual/Obscure addictions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

I have the most addictive personality ever and it’s so annoying. I can go months eating the same thing, not because I have to but because I want to. I’ve now gone 3 months eating mac and cheese from morrisons with an egg mayo sandwich to break it up throughout the day. Cadbury are arseholes too. Everything they make is so addictive. Mini rolls – I cant just have 1 I have to eat the whole bloody box and before I know it they’re all gone. Cadbury cake bars, absolutely gorgeous. I dont recommend trying them or you’ll be spending £15 a week on them like I am currently. I honestly dont know how I’m not a whale with the amount of shit I eat. It seems though that I replace one addiction with another. I stopped vaping and smoking, and also gambling so I think this has taken a big toll on other things I’m doing. I pop tictacs like crazy too. I’ve gone through 4 packs this past 24 hours. When I started MMA, I got so addicted that I used to cry when I couldn’t go because of injury.

Damn. I learn so much!

There are no words, are there? ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

MMA? Do you still go to training?

Seedy when your done scratching yer hoop can you approve my post from yesterday when I wasn’t signed in ?

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

@Malkychamp

Nice one. I’m not very good either, I’ve just achieved my highest end of season position Gold 1 20 LP lol. I was P4 few months ago but plummeted to G4. I’ve played since season 4 and I’m still rubbish but I can’t stop playing it, I’ve had lengthy  breaks before but I always end up back. I play mid lane mainly. How about you?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy when your done scratching yer hoop can you approve my post from yesterday when I wasn’t signed in ?

I stopped at the beginning of last year. I miss it, but my brittle body can’t handle being thrown about any more ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

I think you will find malky laa its on page 1 and was done at 11:40 this morning 😛

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I stopped at the beginning of last year. I miss it, but my brittle body can’t handle being thrown about any more ?

So…. many.,… jokes

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

@Malkychamp

Nice one. I’m not very good either, I’ve just achieved my highest end of season position Gold 1 20 LP lol. I was P4 few months ago but plummeted to G4. I’ve played since season 4 and I’m still rubbish but I can’t stop playing it, I’ve had lengthy  breaks before but I always end up back. I play mid lane mainly. How about you?

My most played is either kindred or nautilus but I like just playing lots of different champions and roles. Except yassou delete that champion lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Just go to a junior class and throw them about ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I did it for 3 years and was the only female at the time doing it. I had 2 1-1 classes and 1 joint class a week. I’m getting my daughter into it when she turns 5 next week too. Good to have a bit of self defense knowledge ain’t it haha. I knew it was time to give up when my other half through me and I tapped my ankle onto the crash mat.. shattered my ankle haha. Lightest tap ever ??

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I have the most addictive personality ever and it’s so annoying. I can go months eating the same thing, not because I have to but because I want to. I’ve now gone 3 months eating mac and cheese from morrisons with an egg mayo sandwich to break it up throughout the day. Cadbury are arseholes too. Everything they make is so addictive. Mini rolls – I cant just have 1 I have to eat the whole bloody box and before I know it they’re all gone. Cadbury cake bars, absolutely gorgeous. I dont recommend trying them or you’ll be spending £15 a week on them like I am currently. I honestly dont know how I’m not a whale with the amount of shit I eat. It seems though that I replace one addiction with another. I stopped vaping and smoking, and also gambling so I think this has taken a big toll on other things I’m doing. I pop tictacs like crazy too. I’ve gone through 4 packs this past 24 hours. When I started MMA, I got so addicted that I used to cry when I couldn’t go because of injury.

How do we know your not a whale? 😉

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Butterkist sweet popcorn. Eating 2 big bags a day. Help.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

appleman91 wrote:

@Malkychamp

My most played is either kindred or nautilus but I like just playing lots of different champions and roles. Except yassou delete that champion lol

I’ve been known to play Yasuo, can’t argue with deleting him though lol. Master Yi should be deleted!! I mainly play mid ap mages, but I don’t mind playing any role.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Do youtube subscriptions count?

I have an odd following that i watch everything from.

The US impeachment trials.

Kara and Nate travel people.

3 gambling channels.

Tiametmarduk Racing thing. No idea why.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Do youtube subscriptions count?

I have an odd following that i watch everything from.

The US impeachment trials.

Kara and Nate travel people.

3 gambling channels.

Tiametmarduk Racing thing. No idea why.

BobbyG Football Manager.

NFL Highlights.

It can count but only as tier 3, same category as tv. Out of curiosity is Bobbyg a guy playing football manager? Are you not into fantasy NFL’s also do you not watch any vids on that?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

appleman91 wrote:

@Malkychamp

I’ve been known to play Yasuo, can’t argue with deleting him though lol. Master Yi should be deleted!! I mainly play mid ap mages, but I don’t mind playing any role.

If on EU west give me an add I can help you lose lp sometime haha. Name is goonchamp

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)