Ultra high stakes Sunday slots

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Clicked on the thread after seeing the title with the idea to scroll down, not read anything and say at this point I am finding this one particularly hard to watch. However, so you know where I am at, as I started writing this, he hit £32,000. Thank fuck for that but still £7K down and he’s trying to hit that now. This was increasingly difficult to watch until this point and I am truly hoping this doesn’t go all the way back down hill again.

Sorry I have literally read nothing on this thread so far.

spoiler alert

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

oops, I have no idea the context of the thread until now.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

no worrys. Am also just watching just now but not got to that bit yet

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

It never goes back down, he always hits the top, would be surprised if this doesn’t end up with another enormous cash out.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Right sorry I didn’t reply ended up playing darts as a mate popped round. I just started reading the replies <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>then realised that the video is up and they might be a spoiler so I’ll watch it now and see if we was right  wrong ???</span>

Lea.purvis WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Crazy video! It’s great to watch someone elce play crazy stakes when I know that I (and most people) will never get into that position. Well deserved Steve! It’s great watching your videos and it’s a real treat when you bring a high steaks one out.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

IDS131 wrote:

*removed (seedy)

Are you actually taking the piss?    Seedy needs to delete this sort of crap from the forum.

The arguments are bad enough, this is just like those losers with smelly coats and holes in their shoes who hang around the FOBTs in the bookies looking for handouts after they have lost all their cash.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

IDS131 wrote:

Removed (seedy)

How about fuckoff troll

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Fuck me….best 2hr sesh ive had in a while.

Awesome Video Bandit!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts would do nicely ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Donuts would do nicely ??

Haha I posted this hours ago not logged in… Donuts is mentioned and it’s tagged to me nowadays ??

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)