Ultra high stakes Sunday slots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

So I can’t add much to this forum at the moment because most the posts are becoming a bit silly.

So thought I’d start a new thread with guesses what stake and slots will feature in today’s

I’m hoping to see some Jamming jars as imagine a bit hit on a massive stake. would be a great watch. I think it might start with real king tho with a big hit to start the video with

Anyone else fancy a guess

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Bet its got a shit ton of high stakes Reel king ladders.

Fking cant wait. Hope he uploads soon.

Hoping it has jammin jars too.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Hoping to see a big hit on that megaways mamouth one too!

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Wouldn’t mind some Primal and Chilli at high stakes. Chilli can be a right slag, but fuck me it’s entertaining to watch. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Can’t see it being posted up till later tonight since he was at Anfield today, looking forward to it though!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Wouldn’t mind some book of dead/ra and extra chilli is brutal but can pay massive and it’s a great watch would love some purple rons running a mock!

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Looking forward to this hope there is some massive wins

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

2 hour vid. One hour reel king. One hour other slots. ?

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Any think just wish he would hurry up and upload the video he done it yesterday should have put it on a timer to be available on YouTube haha ? 😉

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

1 hour Reel King….

Yeap that’s me sorted for the next 2 hours lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

2 hour vid. One hour reel king. One hour other slots. ?

Just an hour for me then because that reel game bores the crap out of me.   It’s also pretty inevitable he will hit the top so no reel excitement (pun intended 🙂 )

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

A high stakes video with ??? as the thumbnail… Beautiful ??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

For all you high stakes addicts you will love it – I lasted 5 minutes and closed it down cause it bored the tits off me, can’t relate to that level of gambling.

Looking forward to the next midweek one

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

unbelievable. I found myself telling you to take the ladder. Again, another great video, thanks.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Clicked on the thread after seeing the title with the idea to scroll down, not read anything and say at this point I am finding this one particularly hard to watch. However, so you know where I am at, as I started writing this, he hit £32,000. Thank fuck for that but still £7K down and he’s trying to hit that now. This was increasingly difficult to watch until this point and I am truly hoping this doesn’t go all the way back down hill again.

Sorry I have literally read nothing on this thread so far.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)