Ultimate Music Playlist

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Majestic – wax fang

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

As a dunfermline man am pretty sure ul hae skidded INTO THE VALLEY in that BIG COUNTRY of oors takin a CHANCE here or there .? and mibeez efter that a wee bit of ENTERTAINMENT  fae the jam  or ALL OR NOTHING  small faces. but for me whether its 1st thing in the mornin  its got to be LATE IN THE EVENING  simon n garfunkel  .haha live of course  that brass section . BRILLIANT

The boxer is the best song they did mate. Well in my opinion. ?

amazing song haz . just  more of a ballad tho  luv the  the rhythym  on late in the evenin . Live in central park  they blew the joint away

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Majestic – wax fang

Holy shit this is mad, no one I know seems to know this song, and yet here you are posting it! Great song. Do you watch American Dad by any chance?

Anyway, for me it’s Hysteria by Muse.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Majestic – wax fang

Is it just me? but this song reminds me of tom jones delilah lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

As a dunfermline man am pretty sure ul hae skidded INTO THE VALLEY in that BIG COUNTRY of oors takin a CHANCE here or there .? and mibeez efter that a wee bit of ENTERTAINMENT  fae the jam  or ALL OR NOTHING  small faces. but for me whether its 1st thing in the mornin  its got to be LATE IN THE EVENING  simon n garfunkel  .haha live of course  that brass section . BRILLIANT

Not much of a fan of big country his son had a band though that played afew venues about dunfermline decent guitar player. Small faces god lord how old do you think i am? Haha

But into the valley is a great shout for the list

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Muse great band and awesome live, knights of cydonia made the list ??

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hurt – 9 inch nails

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Haha I know biohazard it doesn’t get nearly enough credit its a quality song, I did hear it on that lost in space episode lol

I reckon it sounds like a mix between delilah and pink Floyd

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

At the moment tho I like listening to a band called Volbeat. Check out the songs Black Rose or Lola Montez. Brilliant

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Overture from “Tannhauser” – Wagner

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

As the #1 Muse fan – I agree with Bio and Malky completely. (But add Follow Me, Plug In Baby, and a few others)

For one song for a playlist – Elbow – One Day Like This.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Jones and Stephenson the first rebirth. This might not be people’s cup of tea and bet many have not heard it but for me i love it.

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Shed 7, Chasing Rainbows

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Appreciate the input guys , This is the list currently

Still 3h3m so still need to cut an hour from somewhere 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)