Ultimate Music Playlist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Evening all I am currently making myself a playlist at first i was just adding every song i kinda liked, well when i was done it was about 8 hours long which i now need to shorten to around the 2 hour mark. Thought i would ask for some input.

If you could choose only 1 song that is a must have on every playlist, whether its a song that send shivers down your spine everytime you hear it or gets you pumped up/motivated for the day. What would it be?

Thanks 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr. Blue sky elo. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I put my first choice but wasn’t logged in so you can enjoy that later ?

My second choice is, Kiss me I’m shit faced – dropkick murphys

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I will await your 1st choice 😀  Although i do already have a dropkick murphys song on the list – shipping up to boston

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Tunnel of love – dire straits.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Made Of Stone – Stone Rose’s ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Walking on the moon, the police

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

i could be here all day so ill try not too i love music couldn’t go a day without it but yeah a real good mixture from uplifting to realistic songs that has personal meaning to yourself  but ill throw in a few fav    lighthouse family ..high      linking park …one more light      marvin gaye sexual heeling            and maby some old school dance like       dj hixxy… i see the light          baby d…let me be your fantasy

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

and chuck in some oasis and the verve right im going now lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Some great choices Got a dire straits tune in there, money for nothing tunnel is love is 8m so bit too long but great tune:D

Stone roses has made the list

Not heard walking on the moon will check it out

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

i could be here all day so ill try not too i love music couldn’t go a day without it but yeah a real good mixture from uplifting to realistic songs that has personal meaning to yourself  but ill throw in a few fav    lighthouse family ..high      linking park …one more light      marvin gaye sexual heeling            and maby some old school dance like       dj hixxy… i see the light          baby d…let me be your fantasy

Yes this is the problem i have, it starts out ok 1 song max per artist then before i know it i Have about 200 songs haha

Dont get me started on old school dance or i will end up all night listening to all the old clublands/bonkers or wigan pier lol will defo need to add more upbeat dance songs though 😀

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

wigan pier yes a must have on anyone’s playlist   i wont start i promise …..livin joy dreamer thats it no more haha

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

As a dunfermline man am pretty sure ul hae skidded INTO THE VALLEY in that BIG COUNTRY of oors takin a CHANCE here or there .? and mibeez efter that a wee bit of ENTERTAINMENT  fae the jam  or ALL OR NOTHING  small faces. but for me whether its 1st thing in the mornin  its got to be LATE IN THE EVENING  simon n garfunkel  .haha live of course  that brass section . BRILLIANT

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

As a dunfermline man am pretty sure ul hae skidded INTO THE VALLEY in that BIG COUNTRY of oors takin a CHANCE here or there .? and mibeez efter that a wee bit of ENTERTAINMENT  fae the jam  or ALL OR NOTHING  small faces. but for me whether its 1st thing in the mornin  its got to be LATE IN THE EVENING  simon n garfunkel  .haha live of course  that brass section . BRILLIANT

The boxer is the best song they did mate. Well in my opinion. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Some great choices Got a dire straits tune in there, money for nothing tunnel is love is 8m so bit too long but great tune:D

Stone roses has made the list

Not heard walking on the moon will check it out

Omg you’ve never heard walking on the moon. These young uns these days i don’t know. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)