To all the haters..

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

How anybody can claim to have watched all the bandits videos  and yet still doesn’t understand him is beyond me . So here is a wee tip .  TURN UR VOLUME UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE IS TELLING YOU.

And another tip if he tops reel king turn the bloody volume down. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

How anybody can claim to have watched all the bandits videos  and yet still doesn’t understand him is beyond me . So here is a wee tip .  TURN UR VOLUME UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE IS TELLING YOU.

HaHa hope he stays in a detached house . Get in get in u fk face . ?? I got tinitus after that .  Hmmm wonder if there’s a claim in there somewhere.lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

HaHa hope he stays in a detached house . Get in get in u fk face . ?? I got tinitus after that .  Hmmm wonder if there’s a claim in there somewhere.lol

??

I’m glad I didn’t receive a phone call & then have to explain what I’m watching…. ?

Alough I think I annoyed my neighbour when Aberdeen scored their 2nd tonight. ?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)