To all the haters..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Quazzi wrote:

Seriously? Did someone force you to watch The Bandits video? Did someone force you to register to a gambling forum? There was even a prefix to the video telling you to look away if it wasn’t your cup of tea.

This is a gambling community, where gambling discussion/videos take place. Regardless of the stakes, if you don’t like it then don’t watch/read it. Registering to a gambling forum and then asking for your account to be deleted because you didn’t like something you saw it’s utter nonsense. Just forget the URL and never visit here again.

You’re all fully entitled to your opinions and I’m not knocking anybody with mine, just stating the blatant stupidity of people. 

The Bandit has always said he plays within his means, what his does within his means isn’t really anybodies business. If he chose to spend £41,000 on hookers and drugs, who are you or anyone to judge or complain about what he does. Again, if it’s something you don’t like or feel it’s in bad taste then cease and desist. It’s not rocket science.

Alot of the people complaining are relatively new members/low level posters and were only brought to this site by the lure of free money.

Nobody tells you how to live your lives, please don’t tell others how to live theirs.

Peace and carrots.

In my opinion, and note that I am famous for repetition :-), this subject is getting really old now – how many threads about this subject do we need.

Now on to the next thread 🙂

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Seriously? Did someone force you to watch The Bandits video? Did someone force you to register to a gambling forum? There was even a prefix to the video telling you to look away if it wasn’t your cup of tea.

This is a gambling community, where gambling discussion/videos take place. Regardless of the stakes, if you don’t like it then don’t watch/read it. Registering to a gambling forum and then asking for your account to be deleted because you didn’t like something you saw it’s utter nonsense. Just forget the URL and never visit here again.

You’re all fully entitled to your opinions and I’m not knocking anybody with mine, just stating the blatant stupidity of people. 

The Bandit has always said he plays within his means, what his does within his means isn’t really anybodies business. If he chose to spend £41,000 on hookers and drugs, who are you or anyone to judge or complain about what he does. Again, if it’s something you don’t like or feel it’s in bad taste then cease and desist. It’s not rocket science.

Alot of the people complaining are relatively new members/low level posters and were only brought to this site by the lure of free money.

Nobody tells you how to live your lives, please don’t tell others how to live theirs.

Peace and carrots.

In my opinion, and note that I am famous for repetition :-), this subject is getting really old now – how many threads about this subject do we need.

Now on to the next thread ?

Atleast 3 more.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

I think seedy wanted him to do the hookers and drugs video . But bandit decided not to with all the trouble with you tube at the moment .

dmc431 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

Why do you feel the need to defend Mr. Bandit? Also, generalising people by claiming they’re here for free money is a bit insulting. Why can someone not dislike a video and say there reason why? Instead it has to be twisted into the false narratives of them wanting free money and not recieving it, or them being salty due to a loss etc. Is it really that hard to believe people don’t like the videos of late, or the development of the persona of Mr. Bandit. It’s like an artist or band who had a small cult following at the start and blows up due to selling out, hate is always part of it. Having an evironment where everything is utopic is unrealistic and unhealthy. And just to clarify, I watch every video and have been subscribed since the early days of his channel, before you start calling me a hater or something along them lines.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

dmc431 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

Why do you feel the need to defend Mr. Bandit? Also, generalising people by claiming they’re here for free money is a bit insulting. Why can someone not dislike a video and say there reason why? Instead it has to be twisted into the false narratives of them wanting free money and not recieving it, or them being salty due to a loss etc. Is it really that hard to believe people don’t like the videos of late, or the development of the persona of Mr. Bandit. It’s like an artist or band who had a small cult following at the start and blows up due to selling out, hate is always part of it. Having an evironment where everything is utopic is unrealistic and unhealthy. And just to clarify, I watch every video and have been subscribed since the early days of his channel, before you start calling me a hater or something along them lines.

Why the need to defend Bandit?  He made it very clear about the content of the video and advised those who dont like Reel King and high stakes  not to watch it. Makes it very clear over and over  how and why he plays some high  stakes slots  We’ve now got people saying its wrong/bad for Bandit to play high stakes. Sorry, but who the hell are they to start pointing the finger in this way? It’s his money and he should be able to do exactly what he wants with it. These  moaners are like the old Mary Whitehouse brigade who watched “filth” just so they could be offended. Dont like high stakes then dont tune in!!!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

dmc431 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

I’m defending the Bandit because He’s a cool dude who gives to charity ?

Reallity T.V. is what the Bandit does and its fun for me to watch…. 2 complaints that I heard was Too long of a video & Too high stakes which if you actually think about it are Bullshit, because you can always Press STOP and whatever time mark you wish (That’s the beauty of YouTube) it has a pause/Stop and start functionality.

With the stakes You can always divide it by whatever you want.. £20 stakes divide by 10/100 for £2 £0.20. I’ve even done the maths for them, just incase.

And who is this sellout you speak of? Huh?

A sellout imo is someone who’s lazy & will never try new things with regard to gambling or slots and not trying new ventures or alternatives like gambling a win.

A sellout is also someone who doesn’t realise the difference between disliking & hating.

After all these same complainers would not be sending out posts to every film or TV show they happened to dislike, or even telling someone to their face on the street if they disliked something they seen them do. ?

Before you complain about my post, you posted on a public forum with reply activation, if you don’t want reply don’t post, it’s that simple.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

dmc431 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

Reallity T.V. is what the Bandit does and its fun for me to watch…. 2 complaints that I heard was Too long of a video & Too high stakes which if you actually think about it are Bullshit, because you can always Press STOP and whatever time mark you wish (That’s the beauty of YouTube) it has a pause/Stop and start functionality.

With the stakes You can always divide it by whatever you want.. £20 stakes divide by 10/100 for £2 £0.20. I’ve even done the maths for them, just incase.

A sellout imo is someone who’s lazy & will never try new things with regard to gambling or slots and not trying new ventures or alternatives like gambling a win.

A sellout is also someone who doesn’t realise the difference between disliking & hating.

After all these same complainers would not be sending out posts to every film or TV show they happened to dislike, or even telling someone to their face on the street if they disliked something they seen them do. ?

Before you complain about my post, you posted on a public forum with reply activation, if you don’t want reply don’t post, it’s that simple.

Could of sworn I just heard a ? hit the floor ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

@Stevie25

Oh my god, yes. This x1,000,000.

dmc431 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

dmc431 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

Apologies this is my first time posting so it must be an automatic thing, how do you turn off that feature? So if you give to charity that makes you a good person? I can think of a myriad of people who donated to charity and turned out to be distasteful, so bad example on your behalf.

I was using the sellout analogy as an example, as people become more popular, their work will come under more and more scrutiny as is the nature of game. You can’t please everyone. My issue with the entire thing is the casting out of posters like a heretics who dislike the video that may be in question.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

dmc431 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

dmc431 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

Apologies this is my first time posting so it must be an automatic thing, how do you turn off that feature? So if you give to charity that makes you a good person? I can think of a myriad of people who donated to charity and turned out to be distasteful, so bad example on your behalf.

I was using the sellout analogy as an example, as people become more popular, their work will come under more and more scrutiny as is the nature of game. You can’t please everyone. My issue with the entire thing is the casting out of posters like a heretics who dislike the video that may be in question.

I know your conflating issues here but let me explain.. Most give to charity as a tax write off, that’s not what the Bandit has been doing, if you were following you would understand my comment better “Cool dude who gives to charity”

Because winnings from gambling is tax free. ??

So no not distasteful in any regard, unless its distasteful to help a very young girl live a more comfortable life.

I don’t mind the scrutiny (As I’ve liked posts that give a fair examination of his videos before) but it’s unlogical posts I dislike like time of video and stakes as I’ve mentioned.

As you’ve not mentioned what you disliked, instead it’s the posters here defending the video they liked that you attacked, I find rather strange and why I replied.

If you had a genuine complaint, let’s see it and we can discuss.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Debating this is neither a good or bad thing as long as we all keep perspective and act like adults.

I will address the replies when I get to a computer but just wanted to say lets not turn this into another shit show thread, like I said in my original post were all entitled to our opinions and everyones opinion should be respected.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Okay bare with me, I have a few points I want to address but will probably forget what I’m trying to say in response.

So let’s go..

dmc431 wrote:

I’m generalising the countless people who have signed up here, never posted or just posted a crying thread about their 2000+ spins on a slot without a bonus which is a clear as day cry for money from The Bandit after a series of random cash giveaways that were flying about. These are the people I was referring too. The majority of the people in this forum complaining about The Bandits style of gambling who are also (as stated in my original post) low level posters/new users. You may take it as insulting and that’s fine, but it’s the truth.

dmc431 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

dmc431 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

The first part to the above post is a level of sarcasm that some people might find offensive but again, your entitled to your reply/opinion. The last part of the second paragraph is questionable. Yes The Bandit can’t please everyone, but I believe he’s not out to please anyone. He’s just showcasing his gambling sessions, win or lose. It just so happens he’s on a massive heater and people don’t like it.

There are a few people here who do jump the gun and act like heretics when people quite rightly voice their opinions but we go back to it usually being new posters/low level posters who are just throwing hate. I wonder how many of these posters who dislike the video go onto send death threats to The Bandit? Of which he’s had countless. There’s no need for it. Again you have every right to air your opinion but people complaining about his style of gambling need not watch these videos.

Anyways, I hope I’ve articulated that well enough. I’m not out to offend anyone, I’m just giving my opinion. It may seem like I’m jumping to The Bandits defense, but in my eyes he’s done absolutely nothing wrong here.

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

If this is about Steve’s most recent video then I am surprised. It was sooooo amazing!! I absolutely loved it!

Watching someone play stakes that I don’t even do in demo mode was incredible.

more of that when possible 😀

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

How anybody can claim to have watched all the bandits videos  and yet still doesn’t understand him is beyond me . So here is a wee tip .  TURN UR VOLUME UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE IS TELLING YOU.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)