To all the haters..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Seriously? Did someone force you to watch The Bandits video? Did someone force you to register to a gambling forum? There was even a prefix to the video telling you to look away if it wasn’t your cup of tea.

This is a gambling community, where gambling discussion/videos take place. Regardless of the stakes, if you don’t like it then don’t watch/read it. Registering to a gambling forum and then asking for your account to be deleted because you didn’t like something you saw it’s utter nonsense. Just forget the URL and never visit here again.

You’re all fully entitled to your opinions and I’m not knocking anybody with mine, just stating the blatant stupidity of people. 

The Bandit has always said he plays within his means, what his does within his means isn’t really anybodies business. If he chose to spend £41,000 on hookers and drugs, who are you or anyone to judge or complain about what he does. Again, if it’s something you don’t like or feel it’s in bad taste then cease and desist. It’s not rocket science.

Alot of the people complaining are relatively new members/low level posters and were only brought to this site by the lure of free money.

Nobody tells you how to live your lives, please don’t tell others how to live theirs.

Peace and carrots.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Amen Quazzi ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Seriously? Did someone force you to watch The Bandits video? Did someone force you to register to a gambling forum? There was even a prefix to the video telling you to look away if it wasn’t your cup of tea.

This is a gambling community, where gambling discussion/videos take place. Regardless of the stakes, if you don’t like it then don’t watch/read it. Registering to a gambling forum and then asking for your account to be deleted because you didn’t like something you saw it’s utter nonsense. Just forget the URL and never visit here again.

You’re all fully entitled to your opinions and I’m not knocking anybody with mine, just stating the blatant stupidity of people. 

The Bandit has always said he plays within his means, what his does within his means isn’t really anybodies business. If he chose to spend £41,000 on hookers and drugs, who are you or anyone to judge or complain about what he does. Again, if it’s something you don’t like or feel it’s in bad taste then cease and desist. It’s not rocket science.

Alot of the people complaining are relatively new members/low level posters and were only brought to this site by the lure of free money.

Nobody tells you how to live your lives, please don’t tell others how to live theirs.

Peace and carrots.

Yes, he sent @seedy to break into my house at 3am and he forced me to watch the whole video 3 times in a row ? ??? And after the first time he skipped over Donuts because i started humming the tune ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Amen Quazzi ?

Hey JB ? Heat seems to be off you at the moment ? Enjoy it while it lasts!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Peace and carrots.

Yes, he sent @seedy to break into my house at 3am and he forced me to watch the whole video 3 times in a row ? ??? And after the first time he skipped over Donuts because i started humming the tune ???

lolololol got to wonder why I was the criminal pahahhahah but skipping donuts most definitely would have been true 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

If he chose to spend £41,000 on hookers and drugs, who are you or anyone to judge or complain about what he does.

Reminds me of this guy!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

If he chose to spend £41,000 on hookers and drugs, who are you or anyone to judge or complain about what he does.

Reminds me of this guy!

And we all love Bender right?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Amen Quazzi ?

Im kinda getting jealous that the spotlight isnt on me 4 once ?

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

the old saying haters gonna hate

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Amen Quazzi ?

You’re a prick.

How’s that? 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Quazzi wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Amen Quazzi ?

You’re a prick.

How’s that? ?

Wow brutal pahahahah JB will have a proper stiffy now pwhahahah all in good fun 🙂

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

We have to accept that any site with thousands of members will have its share of haters, fruitloops and even worse with people making threats. As some of you will know, Chipmonkz even had to call the Police in.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Amen Quazzi ?

You’re a prick.

How’s that? ?

Wow brutal pahahahah JB will have a proper stiffy now pwhahahah all in good fun ?

?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Pssst jb mention rigged slots again, oh me bad ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The thread your hinting about is laughably ridiculous lol it seems a few people have come here recently to spread their anti gambling opinions and hatred of high stakes which makes no sense on a gambling forum run by a high roller ? it’s as if he expected the same fairwell as Andy after posting a handful of negative posts lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)