Thieving tow rags :(

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Unfortunately I think The only way anyone will believe you now is if you have receipts from today’s present shop, pictures of the car and evidencd you’ve gone though the police and insurer

Congratulations on getting back home safely without the sat nav, after reading some comments I can imagine it was a tough task for you 😉 jk

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

notrege wrote:

Unfortunately I think The only way anyone will believe you now is if you have receipts from today’s present shop, pictures of the car and evidencd you’ve gone though the police and insurer

Congratulations on getting back home safely without the sat nav, after reading some comments I can imagine it was a tough task for you ? jk

I know right can’t say anything on here now so I’ve asked Steve to close this thread as really no need for it but not to worry won’t post anything again. Merry Christmas anyways 🙂

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Its a gambling/slots site imo,sure i guess ppl post all the bad beats etc we have,but if everyone posts there everyday dramas the site will become even more of mess with irrelevent posts.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Its a gambling/slots site imo,sure i guess ppl post all the bad beats etc we have,but if everyone posts there everyday dramas the site will become even more of mess with irrelevent posts.

True I apologise I have asked Steve to close the thread or @seedy thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)