Thieving tow rags :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Can’t believe it so this morning popped out in the car to get a few kids presents for Christmas only for some scum of the earth has broken into my car and stole my sat nav and some money in an envelope that was given to me for my kids Xmas presents from a family member and like a donut left it in the glove box can’t belive it absolute scum of the earth some people are over the festive period don’t mind my car or Sat nav but to Rob some money for kiddies Christmas really hurts how low can people be in this world is beyond me! ๐Ÿ™

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Sorry to hear this mate. Make sure you check your car insurance policy as some will cover cash to a certain amount so you might be able to get something back off them.

I had it a couple of years ago when one of my motorbikes got nicked and the policy said that I could claim for up to 500 cash that was in the vehicle. Luckily that’s the exact amount I used to keep.under the seat lol

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Sorry to hear this mate. Make sure you check your car insurance policy as some will cover cash to a certain amount so you might be able to get something back off them.

I had it a couple of years ago when one of my motorbikes got nicked and the policy said that I could claim for up to 500 cash that was in the vehicle. Luckily thatโ€™s the exact amount I used to keep.under the seat lol

Yeah I’m trying to sort it all out but being nearly Christmas not got much hope of seeing the money anytime before Xmas which sucks massively appreciate the comment mate just fuming with myself and the rats that stole it.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate, it’s happened but no one should expect some.twat to go nicking from you glove box. Hopefully the little fuckers got ran over and are lying in a ditch somewhere

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Donโ€™t be too hard on yourself mate, itโ€™s happened but no one should expect some.twat to go nicking from you glove box. Hopefully the little fuckers got ran over and are lying in a ditch somewhere

Yes mate I agree with you there so many low life scum in this world its a sad state of affairs!

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

๐Ÿ™

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Why are you bumping this? ?

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Why are you bumping this? ?

What’s that mean fishing ? yeah love a good piece of cod.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Come on lad itโ€™s a little bit transparent this one

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

๐Ÿ˜€ do people even steal sat navs anymore? you can buy a cheap phone with google maps on these days for next to nothing so hopefully won’t be much to replace

Sorry if this is a genuine situation and its awful timing if it is, but it does seem you are fishing for a bit of monetary sympathy. Did you call police and get a crime number?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

notrege wrote:

? do people even steal sat navs anymore? you can buy a cheap phone with google maps on these days for next to nothing so hopefully wonโ€™t be much to replace

Sorry if this is a genuine situation and its awful timing if it is, but it does seem you are fishing for a bit of monetary sympathy. Did you call police and get a crime number?

No you see, he was given money for the kids Christmas presents, went to the shops to buy the kids Christmas presents, but he forgot the money for the kids Christmas presents was in the car still and it got stolen.

Rookie mistake!

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

I’m not fishing ? for anything don’t need to fish unlike some people on here tbh

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

No need to bring lieutenant Columbo in to solve this mystery.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

๐Ÿ˜€ wonder if the Christmas present shop was on the same stretch of road as the bookies ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Hahaha you lot make me laugh ? merry Christmas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)