Thieving tow rags :(

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Jayjay230 wrote:

I’m not fishing ? for anything don’t need to fish unlike some people on here tbh

You want some chips aswell? Maybe some onion vinegar, goes well man

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

I’m not fishing ? for anything don’t need to fish unlike some people on here tbh

Mmmm yes please thanks!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Jayjay230 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Mmmm yes please thanks!

Sorry if it’s genuine I hope it doesn’t ruin your Xmas and hope you have people to help you through

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Mmmm yes please thanks!

Sorry if it’s genuine I hope it doesn’t ruin your Xmas and hope you have people to help you through

Yeah it’s genuine no need to make things up and I appreciate your comment and yeah will still have a good Christmas ? ?

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Jayjay230 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Mmmm yes please thanks!

Yeah it’s genuine no need to make things up and I appreciate your comment and yeah will still have a good Christmas ? ?

Well I wish you all the best then mate, just bad timing, Steve’s good will is being tested a lot lately, genuine people that are having problems are just getting put in the same fishing category and maybe aren’t getting the responses they deserve, good luck to ya

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

Jayjay230 wrote:

Mmmm yes please thanks!

Well I wish you all the best then mate, just bad timing, Steve’s good will is being tested a lot lately, genuine people that are having problems are just getting put in the same fishing category and maybe aren’t getting the responses they deserve, good luck to ya

Yeah I know mate wasn’t going to post anything as I knew this is the response  I’d get tbh and cheers mate will do 🙂

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Don’t play the victim game mate, it just doesn’t wash.

The bonanza one the other day was obvious and now this today, just give it a rest.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

The bonanza one the other day was obvious and now this today, just give it a rest.

Shut up

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I’m going to give an astute observation here:

You aren’t actually old enough to gamble, nevermind have a family, a car and a sat nav.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

You aren’t actually old enough to gamble, nevermind have a family, a car and a sat nav.

Haha okay mate jog on

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Jayjay230 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Haha okay mate jog on

Listen, it just wears thin. If it’s genuine, keep it off the forum.

Sharing it here just looks like begging.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Ahh shit has he done this before ? kinda wanted to believe him, don’t like how people just make assumptions on other people but if you’ve been down this road already then fair enough, I won’t encourage.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Ahh shit has he done this before ? kinda wanted to believe him, don’t like how people just make assumptions on other people but if you’ve been down this road already then fair enough, I won’t encourage.

I couldn’t be arsed to call him out on it at the time, but to just read that and then read this, it just does my head in.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Fudwoods wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

I couldn’t be arsed to call him out on it at the time, but to just read that and then read this, it just does my head in.

That’s not what the forum should be about, shame it’s come to this, hopefully Steve won’t do a freebie for a long time and it starts dying down

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Believe what you want to believe and u as mod dnt be daft!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)