The White Rabbit World Cup

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

The Quarter Final Results are in!
    Head over to the tournament page and watch the video.

Good luck to all involved.

ocbhoy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Proud to take the man of the match award for fat rabbit forrest in the quarter finals there, we take it one game at a time and look forward to the semi final

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Bandit, you said in your last video you think only the people who are in the competition would find the videos interesting – I disagree! I didn’t make the 64, however I’m loving the videos and I can’t wait for the semi finals up next!

Real good fun (even if White Rabbit is being a bitch!) 🙂

Scouse_Baz WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’m enjoying watching too, defo some bad bonuses from white rabbit!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s interesting to see how white rabbit pays… Or not! Maybe it’s saving itself for the final after bleeding the wallet dry ? bet Mr B is wishing he did them at the lowest stake ?

3b3t4fun WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, Steve what an awesome site you have created here. I feel the white rabbit world cup you are doing for everyone is totally amazing and is a very generous thing to do. I have finally caught up on all your vids and enjoyed watching it all, so I would like to say a massive thank you for all your time and effort you have put in.? Good luck as always much respect.☺

Deadwalk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This has been a very good tournament to watch ?

Hoden22 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Instead of blowing £1000 on the white Rabbit draw, why don’t you do a 10p buy in bonus? It’s surly the cheapest way to do a draw until you get to do the winners £2000.. Bonus..id still be watching..:)

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hoden22 wrote:

Instead of blowing £1000 on the white Rabbit draw, why don’t you do a 10p buy in bonus? It’s surly the cheapest way to do a draw until you get to do the winners £2000.. Bonus..id still be watching..:)

I did indeed consider doing them all on 10p mate but i thought that would make for quite a boring video haha I attempted the first lot on £1 stake and the result wasn’t terrible so thought i would push it to £2 for the next lot and that is where it went Pete Tong for sure! Back to a quid perhaps for the next one lol!

Gary WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Jeez Steve, at the current rate it is gonna cost a fortune before you pay the winner, hope it improves buddy good luck 🙂

Samhal888 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yes come on in the final so hope I am in the winning team have a baby due in November and this will go to buying my partner her dream pram and car seat love your videos me and my brother both watch you 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Samhal888 wrote:

Yes come on in the final so hope I am in the winning team have a baby due in November and this will go to buying my partner her dream pram and car seat love your videos me and my brother both watch you ?

Best of luck matey 😀

ocbhoy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Heartbreak for fat rabbit forest there, hope I’m still in with a shout of the golden boot bandit

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

ocbhoy wrote:

Heartbreak for fat rabbit forest there, hope I’m still in with a shout of the golden boot bandit

I honestly didn’t think there was any catching that score mate lol!

ocbhoy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

ocbhoy wrote:

I honestly didn’t think there was any catching that score mate lol!

Same buddy, after that first semi I was thinking it was a safe passage with that score, an exciting ride but my Vegas fund will have to come from elsewhere now!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)