The White Rabbit World Cup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

As you may have noticed, entry is now closed for this one. I am just finalising the creation of the page that will handle the cup and then all will be revealed, hopefully it will provide some good fun and obviously the chance of winning the £2,000 feature drop should be exciting!

CTiD WANTED $8
    Outlaw

cant wait to see this draw . love this game and to actually watch a max bet bonus is going to be so exciting just hope its a big pot .. and for you to give it away steve WOW mate it could be a life changing amount of money .. cant wait to see your reaction .. think you should play the game on the projector with face cam again that was awesome when you trailed it before . what does anyone else think

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Hey bandit. How close are you now to finishing it?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

The page is almost complete mate, i just need to come up with the team names and then draw the participants and i will be ready to video the results i would say.

nesty04 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

looking forward to this…. watch all your video,s from ireland with a mate we both follow the page

Jwjcarrol1984 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Good luck to everyone that has put there name in to the hat ???

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

really looking forward to this feature give away better than giving a sum of money lets face it were all gamblers here so whats not to like

Deadwalk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all ooh cant wait

nesty04 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

cant wait

Dalebatley22 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Good luck everyone. This one is gunna be fun

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

The page is almost complete mate, i just need to come up with the team names and then draw the participants and i will be ready to video the results i would say.

Awesome mate. Hats off to you for both thinking of the idea and actually creating it. Such a good idea. Fair play fella

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Can’t wait to see this!!!

love it to be…..

Roll it over to extra chilli ? gamble for big ron! Gets my vote

sparky12 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

looking forward to the world cup should be intresting

JGSlots WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Good Luck everyone, hopefully the £2k feature will go crazy and pay like £30k!

Would be insane 😀

Rob

Gaza311 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit , probably a dumb question but is there another part of this draw ? What I mean is , is it not just a normal draw and who ever gets picked wins the max steak bonus ? By the way great gesture I think you should at least take out your original 2g , haveing said that will it get over 2g lol we all know how bad it could be lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)