The White Rabbit World Cup

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    filip420x WANTED $3
    Outlaw

! A  giveaway mirroring to the actual results will not work …for exactly the same reasons you told! Too long to complete and totally not fair as there are only like 5-10 teams top that can win it !

But I really like your ideea , it’s fair , fun and ticks the right gambling nerve we all have here ! even more because there will be 64 players which will have a CHANCE to get in ! Also 4 Winning Players in the Grand Final sounds really epic as I think the Max Feature will bring in a decent win! Perfect for 4 players ! Sharing is caring! Have a great day and good luck to all !

kingofpennies WANTED $15
    Outlaw

The system looks brilliant I hope people appreciate the effort you have gone to mate. Well done on a fantastic forum lets hope tips and the like bring peeps good fortune.

Isaaxb WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Exciting to involve the fans in your slot vids Bandit. Looking forward to this, even if I don’t get a team will be a great watch…

Osbornnne WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great stuff pal! Looks sick can’t wait to see how it all pans out may even bag myself into a team you just never know!!

Edens Dad WANTED $1
    Outlaw

really really looking forward to this,hope im in the starting line up……..figers crossed and good luck to all

King0fmodz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

cant  wait good luck everyone ?

Unluckyslotter WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Be a doll and put me in a team, spent a fortune on white rabbit and been paid fuck all!

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Unluckyslotter wrote:

Be a doll and put me in a team, spent a fortune on white rabbit and been paid fuck all!

I will be drawing it all in the same way i do the giveaways mate so loads of numbers coming out and me filling them in to reveal who they are haha I will try and make that a quick part of the vid! I will need to show the numbers coming out but then it will all be on pause while i set the lot up!

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The system you designed for this tournament sounds like fun! Fingers crossed I make it into the draw.. Good luck on putting it al together.

gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Its gonna be epicccc

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

I’m so excited I don’t know how much longer I can wait ???????????

SIIVION WANTED $2
    Outlaw

A lot on anticipation for this. Me included. Game has so much potential

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Just finished up the White Rabbit page, so Bandit will be updating you on the details of the tournament in today’s video.
    He will give you all the info including when he will draw the teams.

Hope you like the format, if it goes well we might try it with some other slots in the future.

Good Luck to everyone who entered! 🙂

Eski24 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great to see something different, good luck with the process mate

Kingkennyoo9 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Looking forward to this one hope it’s a good one fingers crossed and good luck to all the entrants

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)