The Spinal Tap Video

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Really do think it’s one of the best videos you’ve done. Proper had me hooked all the way through.

And I’m sorry to say but when the 2nd to last bonus failed to land it proper made me smile thinking how tilted and fuming you’d be.

Keep up the good work Bandit.

Teh_Gooner WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Next time you are about to do something crazy like this, please, PLEAAAASE turn on the projector thingy. I tried to visualize the reaction and expression you got when when loosing that 1500, and the relief of the win and the end.

Thanks for making these videos mr. Bandit.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I did a £75 bonus by and got them 2nd top free spins, swear I had a semi thinking I was getting paid big time. Paid me £7

A fucking brutal game that should be banned

RonLCFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Wow! Just watched this video all the way through like I do with all of your videos! And what a rollercoaster it was! Absolutely great viewing my friend! Your commentary is up there with the very best, your entertainment value is top quality! You are just a genuine guy like us all with a cracking sense of humour. I think everyone can relate in a way with you screaming at the screen, wishing for the best symbols etc!

After playing this this game on free play just to max bet it and see what happens I’m glad you are able to show everyone the dangers of gambling on big stakes. Talking from experience I used to be a problem gambler and I am currently working my way back from very serious financial difficulties, watching yours and others videos/ channels help me still get my ‘fix’ without actually spending any more myself. I can only thank you for that. Yours are the best on the internet by the way by far!

Anyway keep it up. I eagerly await the next videos.

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Rollercoaster ride from hell………What a ride……………………Your off your tits :-)………………..simples

Paul Fisher WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Belly laughed most of the video..awful slot, great reactions.Programmers of this slot need to be put in front of a panel  and held accountable for some of the outcomes of those bonus buys..made for great but stressful viewing though

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Teh_Gooner wrote:

Next time you are about to do something crazy like this, please, PLEAAAASE turn on the projector thingy. I tried to visualize the reaction and expression you got when when loosing that 1500, and the relief of the win and the end.

Thanks for making these videos mr. Bandit.

This would be good, although i’m concerned that he might have smashed the camera into little pieces at one point.

Keep up the good work Mr B! Single slot series videos are always a nice change if it’s a new slot.

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

One of, if not the best video you have done Bandit. Brilliant, I like these single slot sessions with a buy a bonus. The slot might play rubbish but it’s a damm sight more entertaining then white rabbit.

Be good to see a bit of that BTG chilli game again soon. Extra chilli?  I think it’s called.

Anyway keep up the entertainment thank you

Agreed. Great video. I like the fact he rarely does the single slot series — creates a bit of novelty.

Bunty008 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I thoroughly enjoyed this video. Watching your slots is one thing me and my hubby do together when he gets in from work. We laugh at all the funny names and cheer and boo at the wins and losses. This video was a very good video. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Comedy gold but yet so close to being a tragedy, LOL

“Kings!, fu*k you, fuck you”. Kings are still waiting for an apology mate.

Monkey2810 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

That video Steve was one of the funniest fucking things I have watched and listen to for such along time

Was brilliant Cheers Steve nice video again

gamexxtime WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Is spinal tap worth playing just only the base game i mean no bonus buys..?

eddychillin WANTED $14
    Outlaw

i cannot find this video really need to re watch…….

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)