The Spinal Tap Video

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

One of, if not the best video you have done Bandit. Brilliant, I like these single slot sessions with a buy a bonus. The slot might play rubbish but it’s a damm sight more entertaining then white rabbit.

Be good to see a bit of that BTG chilli game again soon. Extra chilli?  I think it’s called.

Anyway keep up the entertainment thank you

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

that was epic and ended up £900 profit go get some furry dice for the mondeo treat yourself lol.,still the best streamer on the slots by a mile

1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

One thing I cant figure out about this slot.

When reels fully expanded its 2187 ways. In the lock in feature or the free spins bonus you were getting good pays on low symbols example J’s. 16 ways J’s were giving money back @ around £50 a line I think On the heavy wilds when you filled the 6 reels, surely that means you have 729 ways of winning? It obviously isn’t, how it works as any symbol on 729 ways pays a heck of a lot more than you were getting.

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Hard to watch that was but enjoyable them stakes tho jeeze I could do with £100 for food let alone staking £1500 bonkers mate

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

1pstaker wrote:

One thing I cant figure out about this slot.

When reels fully expanded its 2187 ways. In the lock in feature or the free spins bonus you were getting good pays on low symbols example J’s. 16 ways J’s were giving money back @ around £50 a line I think On the heavy wilds when you filled the 6 reels, surely that means you have 729 ways of winning? It obviously isn’t, how it works as any symbol on 729 ways pays a heck of a lot more than you were getting.

Good point that is!

Obviously they can have a multiplier on them but as soon as one is on the reels then the 2187 ways isn’t achievable is it?!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I am not rich, i don’t own my own house, i have a Ford Mondeo, i’ve said it before i am just a normal bloke but people take exception to that sometimes when watching how i play, i have always been a gambler all my life and these videos and sessions are usually my chill out time away from all the figures and calculations and pressure that a trading atmosphere creates. I do not spend my money on literally anything else, i’m not a branded clothes kind of bloke, i don’t smoke, i don’t wear a watch, i’m not a jewelry guy so i choose to spend my money on slots.

You are rich, though. Anyone who can afford to stake and risk losing upwards of £6-10k a month on slots (or any form of gambling) and still pay their rent and bills is rich by definition. You may not be rich in terms of having tens of thousands in disposable income sitting in a bank account at any one time, but your monthly income puts you well in the top 1% of earners. I imagine the only reason you don’t own a house is because you have neither the personal inclination to save the money to buy outright (which just on your self-published gambling record, you could have achieved in the last couple of years if you’d saved all that money instead), nor the ability to get a mortgage because of all the gambling transactions on your bank statement, regardless of the high income.

Now this is not a criticism – obviously what you do with your income is your business alone and if you want to use your disposable income to play slots because you find it an enjoyable way to unwind, far be it from me to have a go. I’m not going to get in to the whole “affiliation, good or bad?” thing as I feel that discussion’s been done several times already on your channel. But to throw my two cents in, I do think your level of income causes you to sometimes lose sight of where you are in relation to the average player and subscriber to your content. Most of us gambling are doing the odd couple of hundred quid max at maybe 50p stakes. Many of your viewers are making deposits of less than £50 and staking 10-25p range. You regularly lose more in one video than many of us can budget for slots in a whole year. The mean annual net income in the UK is about £26k, or a little over £2k a month before any rent/mortgage/bills and living costs.

Personally, I also think you show several classic signs of addiction to slots; even in this video it’s evident where you re-load twice, get lucky, say you’re going to walk away with the £1500 profit and then go straight back to staking it. That your very profitable success in other areas of the gambling market grant you the luxury to afford to be an addict doesn’t mean you’re not one. Gambling more than you can afford to lose is one of the most obvious signs of addiction but it’s not a requisite criterion.

elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Let’s face it if he was playing 50p stakes no fecker would watch the vids. It is educational in many ways and it does show you the potential of each slot he plays. This spinal tap must be up there with some of the shitiest slots imho. £1500 stake to get 6k win is pretty awful it’s only 4 X ffs!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

it does show you the potential of each slot he plays

The “potential” is entirely relative to your stake. 1000x on 50p or £50 is still 1000x. Nothing about what any game can pay as a multiplier of your stake is affected by how much you’re staking. You say no one would watch the videos, but when the channel first launched, Steve was playing at 50p-£1 stakes, it’s how the channel built up.

elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

That was then, would you watch it now for 50p stakes. Disagree on your evaluation of potential some slots are totally gash – just look at the BIG Wins posted around the net. They all come from a small number of the same slots time and time again. and that’s the ones that I play.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

They all come from a small number of the same slots time and time again. and that’s the ones that I play.

That’s nothing to do with what I was saying though. It’s no secret that some slots are better than others, but any given slot has the same potential on all stake levels. You hit a full screen of explorers in Book of Ra, that’s 5000 x your stake returned, whether you’re playing 10p or £20.

elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

“It’s no secret that some slots are better than others”

Ah so you do agree that some slots have greater potential than others. That’s fine we will leave it there then.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Ah so you do agree that some slots have greater potential than others.

Depends entirely what you mean by “potential” – different slots have different RTPs and different modes of play, i.e. odds and frequency of significant wins and bonus features. If that’s what you mean, then sure, it’s no controversy to point out the variance/risk differs between games. Indeed knowing your games well is the closest thing you can have to a strategy when slotting.

babyface WANTED $36
    Outlaw

elbastardo wrote:

Let’s face it if he was playing 50p stakes no fecker would watch the vids. It is educational in many ways and it does show you the potential of each slot he plays. This spinal tap must be up there with some of the shitiest slots imho. £1500 stake to get 6k win is pretty awful it’s only 4 X ffs!

I have to disagree with you there – I watch the 50p slot, the £2 slots and find them entertaining, I still miss Grapes channel.  It’s less about the slot and more about the personalities of the broadcasters

To be honest I think many found this slot uncomfortable in the extreme.

And I have to agree with Argyl, whilst Bandit can afford the stakes, he was showing classic addict symptoms announcing he was going to withdraw at 6k and then going all the way down to £26.

I think we all enjoy his slots to much to see him go down a rocky path.

50p, a pound, I would still watch him, I think he has just hit that point where he has won big so many times that a couple of hundred pounds just doesn’t give him a buzz anymore and he is escalating seeking bigger and bigger wins to show to his audience

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Exactly; many of us know from personal experience it only takes hitting a 1000x bonus on £1 stake once for staking 10p to no longer seem attractive. I actually envy the players who can win £100 off 10p stake, be chuffed with it, withdraw and not feel tempted to risk the money on a higher stake. I can’t do that. As soon as you start playing higher stakes and strike a decent hit, it becomes monumentally harder to ever level down again, because next time you hit 1000x on 10p you’ll always be thinking “why didn’t I just spin at the higher stake, it would have been a grand?”

It’s one of the ways slots can be really dangerous.

Wil hunt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Loved the video but after watching that the high stakes buys do not pay at all and its so fucking volatile lol. Bin for sure

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)