The masters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

As the masters is starting tomorrow i have decided my picks are Jordan spieth and Ricky Fowler. I’ve backed them both each way at 20/1. Sky bet are paying first 10 places but unfortunately i had to bet in shop. I don’t think it’s a tournament for big stakes as the tournament is wide open with mcilroy favourite at about 13/2 but there are some great each way picks ranging from 14/1 to 100/1 plus. Personally i think its a great tournament for potentially decent returns. I only have £5 each way on both but will definitely make the viewing more interesting. Has anyone had or planning on having a bet ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Have not got a clue about golf all i know is tiger woods likes getting his hole 😉 Stuck a tenner e/w on a random Henrik Stenson @51

Not sure i will watch any of it unless hes doing any good is it not on for weeks?

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Brooks Koepka, top 20 11/10 absolute gift

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Have not got a clue about golf all i know is tiger woods likes getting his hole ? Stuck a tenner e/w on a random Henrik Stenson @51

Not sure i will watch any of it unless hes doing any good is it not on for weeks?

Stenson’s a ryder cup regular and one of the best in Europe. Not been in best of form lately but that is way over priced. He is more than capable of winning. That’s the beauty of these tournaments you can back a very good player at huge odds.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

RollWithItRuss wrote:

Looks a certainty on paper and there’s certainly value in that. As we know though anything can. Personally i like something with a bit more value but that looks a good bet.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Have not got a clue about golf all i know is tiger woods likes getting his hole ? Stuck a tenner e/w on a random Henrik Stenson @51

Ha ha good 1 malky thu – sun mate

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Molanari for me.

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

RollWithItRuss wrote:

Looks a certainty on paper and there’s certainly value in that. As we know though anything can. Personally i like something with a bit more value but that looks a good bet.

Notice its nearly odds on now everywhere.

More value, you mean bigger return?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Lol i thought malky was from the home of golf in Scotland. I’ve finally found something he doesn’t know. I thought he knew everything about everything ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Got a sky diver on the guy who won last week conners 150 /<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> 1 </span>

Current form and confidence is a big thing in any sport in my book  and thats a great price .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Lol i thought malky was from the home of golf in Scotland. I’ve finally found something he doesn’t know. I thought he knew everything about everything ?

Come on now golf is like a sissy sport its worse than cricket 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nowt wrong with cricket ? better than that egg chasing game you call rugby.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I couldn’t even tell you the rules to rugby. As a kid it was only the overweight kids that played it everyone else played football does that still apply nowadays? Isn’t rugby an english thing i don’t know a single person that has ever really spoke of the sport but that may just be the circles am in 😛  Afew mates that play hockey but even they are weird for playing that crap haha

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Fk thar reminds me better get the gardening dun .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I couldn’t even tell you the rules to rugby. As a kid it was only the overweight kids that played it everyone else played football does that still apply nowadays? Isn’t rugby an english thing i don’t know a single person that has ever really spoke of the sport but that may just be the circles am in ?  Afew mates that play hockey but even they are weird for playing that crap haha

Think rugby is all uk if you think about the 6 nations. I’ve just never liked it. Hockey you can’t play left handed which i am so was crap at it anyway. Everyone was always playing footy growing up. I was a left winger. Claim to fame scoring from a corner in our cup final for school played at glanford park home of the mighty scunthorpe United. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)