The masters

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The audacity to shoot from a corner and boom haha. Now that the dust has settled did you mean it? Not really 1 for team sports unless i can make money on it 😛

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Nowt wrong with cricket ? better than that egg chasing game you call rugby.

I couldn’t even tell you the rules to rugby. As a kid it was only the overweight kids that played it everyone else played football does that still apply nowadays? Isn’t rugby an english thing i don’t know a single person that has ever really spoke of the sport but that may just be the circles am in ?  Afew mates that play hockey but even they are weird for playing that crap haha

Think rugby is all uk if you think about the 6 nations. I’ve just never liked it. Hockey you can’t play left handed which i am so was crap at it anyway. Everyone was always playing footy growing up. I was a left winger. Claim to fame scoring from a corner in our cup final for school played at glanford park home of the mighty scunthorpe United. ??

Was that the day you forgot your footy boots and you had to get some out of lost property that were 3 sizes to big hence the goal from a Corner ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nah just a complete fluke of a cross that went straight in. It didn’t matter as we won 6 0 but them were the days. I think i took a football to school every day for 5 years. Always had a mitre delta then i think it was a mitre multiplex or something like that.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)