The Final Countdown……?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

When you see it…..

Dafuq. Answers on a post card please!

Ok just rewatched the video

the scatters can reduce the total 3,2 or 1 at a time .

The first countdown was a 3 but it reduced by x2 each time so it went down 6 not 3 . The next scatter reduced by 2 and the final one you got which triggers the glitch was a 3 so technically you know got 8 points reduction not 10 .

I was just looking at the rules .

absolutely sucks that it glitches and retriggered . The potential on £10 stake with 27x roaming was massive

bet it would have gone somewhere in the 5-6k range

the amount “won” had no potential, the win was decided when the spin button was pressed, everything else that happened after this was just a graphical representation of the payout, a fucked up representation at that.

Jekyllhyde WANTED $5
    Outlaw

The way I saw it at the time of watching, was the thinking that a scatter landed behind the x4 symbol to give you the extra countdown, it was the only logical thing i could compute to explain what i had seen, as surly now adays these sort of glitches are ironed out in the testing phase,

but anyway,  The question is, what is a suitable compensation for what I saw as a retriggered game totally fuck you over, and on a £10, we’ve all seen retriggers on games mean jack shit, but you’d have to guess in the position you should have been in would have resulted in at least 1 decent win of a few hundred x atleast, but who knows, it mighta also smashed the fuck outta it and do some insane 10000x win, shame the t&cs probably have it well covered to say ooops, what ya gonna do, lol!

you gonna have another crack at it or wait til its off leovegas and do it at 1 of your usual haunts?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

It’s unfortunately very easy for a glitch like this to make it in to a game. I can understand an expectation that it would have been picked up during testing prior to release but on the other hand the reality of building software for a living for coming on 20 years now means I can also appreciate how fuck ups like this happen and don’t get noticed until you’re in production and people are actually using your product.

But as members here will know from my many threads on the topic, I do know quite a bit about how slots work and the backend (which is in charge of your game results and therefore wins) is completely separate, this was clearly just an unfortunate frontend bug. Obviously there are few bugs more irritating than one for a slot player which gives them the impression of a bigger win than they got and manufacturers do work very hard to try to avoid them. But pont is, the reason the terms always say malfunction voids pays is not to screw you the player but because you simply will get occasional flaws in programming….we are after all fallible humans.

You never actually won a retrigger, that’s the reality. As a player I can appreciate that’s a bitter pill which will piss you off, as a programmer I can appreciate these things happen despite good talent and robust processes.

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Really odd, clearly it fuc*ed up and counted the first 3 twice by mistake but its just really weird that it rang the bell brought out the 27x gave you the extra spins and then totally changed its mind, you would expect that it would just stay on the 4x get to the end of the original spins and just sit there on 0 rather than actually go through with giving you the retrigger realise its mistake and back peddle, bizarre.

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Bandit mate, reading your replies on here and Twitter i feel you’ve got a bit caught up trying to put across the possibility that had the game not thought it had retriggered then the retrigger may have actually still taken place but didn’t since it thought it was in the ‘super bonus’ as such. I see where you are coming from and im not saying it didnt happen but i think it is by far the less likely of the two options.

Firstly in the super bonus it reset the countdown to ten which would mean it could troll you with possibly 9 scatters and not retrigger, as we know slots love to troll. It didnt start at 2, the number you really needed i think? So i dont think its less likely to throw in one or two scatters.

Secondly as we know, the game paid x amount at the end after all the glitches and what not. That amount paid was determined before the bonus started, whether it retriggered, didnt retrigger or glitched like in this case, thats the amount you were getting. You just lost the experience of the bonus. Had the slot intended a retrigger but you didnt see it due to the glitch, the final amount paid would have been that the retrigger amount (still might not have been much). For instance you could have glitched into the retrigger bit and kicked out by the glitch but a real retrigger had played behind the scenes and your balance said 5k for example when it reset to 6 spins.

Hope you see where im coming from, just playing devils advocate. Regardless its a bull shit situation and makes the slot look stupid.

Cheers

Tim

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

The patch was released yesterday 12 hours after we were made aware of the bandits’ video. As much as we try to test every possible game scenario on every phone/browser combination and on every desktop OS combined with every browser type and all their backdated versions. Bugs can find a way through our testing cycles which as @ChopleyIOM rightly mentioned are rigorous.

The update is live and the game will be launching across all networks via Relax and SG from next week. We apologize to any players that experienced the bug first hand. If you did experience this issue, the server would have paid out the game feature in full. BTG Nick

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’m probably going to post this loads aren’t I.  lol hahahaha such a lad.

MrNickH WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Sorry bandit. You never HAD thoseextra spins or the retrigger..

The first scatter glitched out and then the front end got confused about its state.
    With big time gaming games – each spin you do, the game requests the outcome from the server and gets a response back  for each spin even on the bonus.

The Game receives this data and makes decisions about what to display.
    Its pretty dumb, but sometimes the game front end is expected to maintain a record of what has changed, between games  (though it shouldnt) This is a bug in the front end- as it corrected when the next spin came through.

So the app erroneously showed the countdown and re-trigger animation BECAUSE the countdown hit 0, and that’s the only trigger for those things.  (within the front end).  When the app recieved the first spin after the retrigger , it corrected its state.

To see what the server is sending for the game –
    Right click on the web page – choose inspect, then click on the tab labelled ‘Network’ then choose ‘XHR’.
    This will list the requests the site makes to the game server (and sometimes others), you may need to filter these out.

Then if you click on the item, you can check what data the server has sent for the game.

Red tiger games get the whole bonus delivered in one go – this is why you cant bonus hunt Red Tigers. (as it just shows the win at the end).

Bug on the front end pure and simple, lucky you got paid at all – malfunction voids pays and plays 😉

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Played 2000 spins on this last night and got 1 bonus which paid 20x. 1 SODDING BONUS IN 2000 SPINS!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I wonder if the video didn’t get put up . And u shown them the video . They might have offered u something not to put it on the net . Hush money if u like ?

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

keykeythe1 wrote:

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Point is, who wants to play that game now?. I don’t. You should atleat get an average of what the extra for spins on 27x wild would pay. The problem is there’s not yours. You hit a retrigger and it counted up. They can’t say so edited it as the £190 win did not move, and neither did your balance. Never mind the fact leovegas has the game stats. Boycott the game and even Vegas until sorted. All of us.

exactly!!!! who wants to play a game, that’s full of “glitch’s” and problem’s. BTG need to sort this out, asap. and perhaps contact you steve, and suggest or offer a way of putting this right for you. as far as i’m concerned this game played its spins out and showed the re-trigger etc. and the x27 symbol. then whipped the free spins away and the multiplier.

Conned, and ripped off. With any luck, BTG will sort you out.

BTG need to see the bigger picture here. new game, and the sheer fact of how, now this game has been shown to clearly rip customers off, players aren’t going to want to risk playing it.

Hope you get this sorted, maybe BTG are reading this, ?!?!??!? maybe you should drop into steve’s bank a 1000X stake gesture of good will. and restore the “Trust” back to the hundred’s in not thousands of people that have already seen this video. Many player’s including myself, will now stay away from your games, i mean,…….. they can’t be trusted, surely???

Over and out.

I already send video clip to their CEO and CTO

Good lad, they need to realise as much as the bandit can draw us too there sites and there games, he can just as quick drag us away from them. I will not touch this game at all until I hear the outcome. And Vegas are normally good. But I will play elsewhere if not sorted. X that by his sub’s and your losing a lot of money.

Andynewton WANTED $1
    Outlaw

How many other people has this happened to who have not got any evidence,guarantee there’s people out there who have had the same thing happen.  Looks like a bastard of a game to bonus so even more reason for me to give it a wide berth.

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

At least you didn’t have a malfunction a-la-Andrew Green style!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7806513/punter-suing-betfred-refusing-payout/amp/

thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Dolly wrote:

At least you didn’t have a malfunction a-la-Andrew Green style!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7806513/punter-suing-betfred-refusing-payout/amp/

“He lost almost all of his money to the online game but managed to work his way up from £3 to £600,000.”

All you need to know that there was some glitch he found lol

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Note for the Bandit after watching the latest video. On the bonus on Final Countdown there were a good few times when you were waiting for the reels to stop to see if a wild was coming but it doesn’t work like that. If you remember the big win spin, the wild appears before the reels stop spinning, that’s a sign that it’s definitely connecting with something. I knew it was going to be a big win just seeing the multiplier because it was at the right hand side of the area therefore connecting all the way. In any spins where no wild appears before the reels stop spinning, either there will be no wild or there will be a wild but it won’t have connected. Was a bit surprised you got through the whole 30 spins without a wild appearing that didn’t connect.

ps. Sucks about having to mute the music!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)