The Final Countdown……?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

You might get some free spins . On starburst at 0.10 p

Michelle_86 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Imagine what that could have been! Really think they should give you back everything you staked on the game to be fair. You have it recorded and have proof of their error.

Seen something similar happen last night on John Hunter Da Vinci.. Rolled in 2 scrolls on reel 3 and 4, opened the bonus then closed it straight away again. Kinda puts you off playing slots if games are glitching like that

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Yeah the thing is on that last scatter u had an extra number that didn’t get counted on . And the trigger just started at a 10 countdown . So yeah fucked up .

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just as an aside, I have just stopped the video because I have tears in my eyes from the Goonies slot 🙂   Haven’t laughed as much in ages

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Jok3st3r wrote:

I don’t believe you achieved the retrigger as technically it didn’t count down by ten, so although you accept the glitch with the count down you dont accept the glitch with the retrigger. Can’t have it both ways. Not saying it’s fair but I can see why it didn’t play out as a retriggered bonus because it didn’t achieve 10 countdowns, if you get me.

Just repeated myself there ?

I’m probably going to have to paste this loads aren’t i.

The thing with that is, who’s to say the game plays out it’s genuine last two spins when i already achieved the retrigger, perhaps it was then unable to show me a scatter in my actual last 2 spins for the countdown needed for the first actual retrigger because it didn’t want to go anywhere near the second retrigger if you get me? It correctly counts the numbers down from 4, rings the retrigger bell and counts the spins up so as far as its concerned right there, it has retriggered. I’m not sure if you will get what i mean but it is hard to explain lol

It is a tricky one and it did do all the bells and whistles. Got to be proof the bonuses are predetermined.

LordWinston WANTED $2
    Outlaw

From what I can see it appears to be a front end glitch where it incorrectly deducted more than the ‘3’ which landed within the 1st scatter. Hopefully Nick from BTG can clarify what exactly happened.

Certainly not a great way to launch a new slot with such a bug present 🙁

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Is that Bandit posting his shitty videos again ? 😀 😀 😀

Gonna watch it now.

Mastervibes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

What the fuck happend there. Mugged you off mate. That’s not right.

Livvi84 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

That was utter bollox.. they owe you 10 grand, ffs could only happen to the bandit ? hope you get something sorted

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Dune2000 wrote:

Just as an aside, I have just stopped the video because I have tears in my eyes from the Goonies slot ?   Haven’t laughed as much in ages

How trolled was i getting! Sloth Win Spin anyone?!

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

BTG not covering themselves in glory at the moment are they lol

Those last few awful slots (book of gods, holy fuck) and then this

They’ve been awful for some time now

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The fact it’s a 10 pound bonus . And it looks like all crazy shit is going to happen . And then it does that. Doesn’t fill u with confidence .

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

A fucking Glitch you say?

Fuck that shit. Get em Bandit!

Fucking BTG cunts!

So i glad they are on my ban list.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

A fucking Glitch you say?

Fuck that shit. Get em Bandit!

Fucking BTG cunts!

So i glad they are on my ban list.

Language use of the day 😀

BTG arent doing this on purpose, its clearly a tech glitch of that retrigger symbol. I get what Bandit is saying, ive already sent the video to BTG to see what they say, as if this is something serious we wont be adding this on our sites in a weeks time

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I know what happened and it was actually supposed to go like that.

basically, I haven’t got a fucking clue and that didn’t go well at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)