The Bandit’s Footy Selections.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Armybhoy wrote:

Hi, I’ve just signed up. I watch your videos on YouTube and I’m not really in the generation that follows things but I wanted to thank you.. As I’m sure many others are on here I’m a bad gambler and recently I’ve hit an all time low and basically blew my whole Xmas money bar enough to get home to Scotland. That is actually down to you, I place football bets and when winning as you know its the easiest thing in the world but when losing and trying to chase back losses its the devil’s own. I was on tilt and literally couldn’t think of a way out except doubling down what little I had left and going for broke…but I watch your vids in between bets and when I can’t take waiting on the result and I’m sorry I can’t actually tell you the exact video but you basically spoke of getting grief on here and explained how you manage to do what you do.. Followed by a speach about gambling what you can.. Not being a degenerate.. Which I am.. And then you mentioned family.. And for that simple speach I will now make it to Scotland to see my old man at Xmas whilst on leave from the military..  To put that in perspective please look up my age and profile and you’ll understand the extent of my hole.. I was ready to throw it all in and hopefully avoid the shame of not actually being able to give anything.. But to add to my ever growing mix in this my old man isn’t in great health and I literally was minutes from not seeing him for what I honestly believe could be his last Xmas alive. No doubt people or yourself will hopefully read this and wonder how an adult can get themselves in that situation but that’s gambling and no doubt many have suffered far worse. I had no idea how other to reach you except writing my tale here and to hopefully say thank you if you ever read this and to show you the power and scope your words have which given the modern Internet world were everyman and his dog have a voice I’m sure you may have suffered this both negatively and hopefully in a positive manner aswell. When I’m sitting with family at Xmas, and no doubt crawling with shame, I will be there and that actually counts for a lot.. That will be the memory.. Not the gifts.. The time..

And I owe that to you. So thank you.. From the bottom of my heart I truly thank you.

R.

Sorry to hear you did your balls in mate but at least you took something from what i said at some point and kept enough to get you home, i know that personally i have been in the same position and spunked the lot, having to walk the 12 miles home, did it more than once so i know how difficult it is to actually walk away with your travel money intact!

How many years have you served in the military and what is your trade if that is how you ask, i mean, which part of the military are you in and what is your day to day duty?

Armybhoy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Well I’d of had a little more than 12miles to walk but yeah… Its incredible what resonates when you most need it.. And I certainly did then, you have a calmness to your voice I wonder if that’s a factor when the world’s at 100miles an hour.

I’m wary of saying to much and being identified but I’m in the Royal signals, I’m a comms system operator by trade and I’ve done over 8years..i was late to the party as I had a career previously. My day to day can be anything from painting stones white to please some belters inner demons to any range of satellite communications or just general army stuff and running about thinking I might actually be rambo… I’m not… But I do love my job and life.. Even now.. And now is tough.. Its tougher when it’s your own hand trying to kill you.. But I’m not on the canvas and I’m sure you’ve heard many worse tales.. The roller-coaster that is being a gambler.. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Armybhoy wrote:

Well I’d of had a little more than 12miles to walk but yeah… Its incredible what resonates when you most need it.. And I certainly did then, you have a calmness to your voice I wonder if that’s a factor when the world’s at 100miles an hour.

I’m wary of saying to much and being identified but I’m in the Royal signals, I’m a comms system operator by trade and I’ve done over 8years..i was late to the party as I had a career previously. My day to day can be anything from painting stones white to please some belters inner demons to any range of satellite communications or just general army stuff and running about thinking I might actually be rambo… I’m not… But I do love my job and life.. Even now.. And now is tough.. Its tougher when it’s your own hand trying to kill you.. But I’m not on the canvas and I’m sure you’ve heard many worse tales.. The roller-coaster that is being a gambler.. ?

Would you mind if i emailed you at all? I can hopefully get your email address from when you joined here (let me know if you have access to that one) but i’d only use it if it was alright with you. Let me know.

Armybhoy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yeah of course I’d like that, anything to stop.me welling in my own head. Thankyou?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Ok mate, i have emailed your registered email address, cheers 😀

Lord loxley WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit first time I’ve posted on any forum here even though I regularly watch your videos and registered here months ago. Looking at this saturdays games I’m thinking Tottenham, leeds, Swansea, charlton, Sunderland, Lincoln all to win. Just a fiver

Pabloaldontay WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Any football tips lads need a nice couple of wins for Christmas , please  send me any Acca’s or bet tips you do have . Thank you everyone and have a good one

Pabloaldontay WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Also , shout out to yourself bandit ,through watching your videos it has helped me dramatically slow down how much time and money i spend on slots and roulette , I’ve done my balls in many a time but watching your videoes help me out and I think people give you to much hate for nothing really. Times I’ve been screaming for you to collect and my heart is racing and it’s not even me betting , you still smash the gamble button lool . Bigger balls than me good luck lad

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

This weeks losing acca 😀

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’ve fucked up and put morcombe to win. So easy to but a line in the wrong place on them coupons

Markyboy293 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Whats everyone backing today

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Morning bandit,

Any football bets today? Determined to win one this year. Came close few weeks back, city losing to Chelsea chinned me for 304 from 75p. You seem to get much closer than me so hoping to steal your glory if your happy to post your bets?

Thanks and merry Christmas all x

Markyboy293 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

What you putting on today mate

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

This is my standard losing coupon for the weekends action

Fraser225 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Merry Christmas Steve. You got an acca for today?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 169 total)