The Bandit’s Footy Selections.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

try tenner double malky ross county 2/1 and the bairns 11/5 their a stick on mate ???

i am from dunfermline how dare you try and get me to bet on falkirk to win lol

Aye a thot u were from that neck of the woods so iwas just on the wind up lol fkn came in anaw a had 4got all about it until the now .wish a would hav put a wee bet on it masel .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

try tenner double malky ross county 2/1 and the bairns 11/5 their a stick on mate ???

Aye a thot u were from that neck of the woods so iwas just on the wind up lol fkn came in anaw a had 4got all about it until the now .wish a would hav put a wee bet on it masel .

Haha course it came in if you didnt back it eh. Pars took the lead aswell was readying a snide comment then it went to shit. Raging

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haha course it came in if you didnt back it eh. Pars took the lead aswell was readying a snide comment then it went to shit. Raging

always the  way of it malk . Tbf ah wouldnt hav touched it really as falkirk has been shit for the last 2 seasons ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

always the  way of it malk . Tbf ah wouldnt hav touched it really as falkirk has been shit for the last 2 seasons ?

Oh and that was hard lines wae ur own bet bit o a scunner that .

Lord loxley WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This saturdays 6 fold palace, mk dons, charlton, Watford, Swansea, and under new management Wednesday ????????????

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Going for a triple draw tonight. Eve/ManCity – Barca/Madrid – WestBrom/Brighton (90mins only)

90/1

Cairnsyx82x WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Fuck Middlesbrough…. Lose to Newport, let down my 6 team ACCA ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

couple of punts for the day

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Hope the overall standard picks up this week and we actually get to witness teams managing to fucking score. Take a look at the stats in the National league in England some of these teams are lucky to score more than 2 goals in six matches. Total borefest at times.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I know what you mean blacko. It’s like the first half is dead. Nothing happening. Feels same every week. Good luck to you and malky if you’ve had a bet.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Same old story with boring games across the country, I don’t know how they even find sponsors for this drivel.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah it has been pretty bad for goals lately hasn’t it, i did btts today and it was the worst all season, bloody annoying! I was also waiting on Northampton for a win, they scored on the live score so the bet was in for a bit…. 3 or 4 mins went by and then their goal got corrected to no goal, got to love it lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Todays teams for me are the following –

Charlton
    Sunderland
    Fleetwood
    Peterborough
    Bury
    Mansfield
    Lincoln
    MK Dons

I will pick a few 4 folds from that lot, do the dream 8 fold and then have an 8 fold btts

I will then add these matches –

Colchester
    Crewe
    Swindon
    Yeovil

and have a 12 fold over 1.5 goal bet – i have been 1 goal away from that one numerous times which annoys the shit out of me but there you go lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Todays teams for me are the following –

Charlton Sunderland
    Fleetwood
    Peterborough
    Bury
    Mansfield
    Lincoln
    MK Dons

I will pick a few 4 folds from that lot, do the dream 8 fold and then have an 8 fold btts

I will then add these matches –

Colchester
    Crewe
    Swindon
    Yeovil

and have a 12 fold over 1.5 goal bet – i have been 1 goal away from that one numerous times which annoys the shit out of me but there you go lol

MK Dons surely gotta win today haha gl

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

A healthy return today of £3,400 odd – Had Peterborough have won…. it would have been worth an extra £28k!!! Bastards lol

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 169 total)