The Bandit’s Footy Selections.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Any picks for tomorrow yet ?

Pilgrimrowe89 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Can we get more regular tips/tippers like a footy bet but always lose lol

elliscent WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Exeter done me yesterday for £380 fuming haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

elliscent wrote:

Exeter done me yesterday for £380 fuming haha

I had Exeter, Bury, MK Dons, Portsmouth and Luton 🙁 £250 on it!

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Can’t believe i forgot to post my over 9.5 goals tip for Villa For Forest, damn.

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Anyone having a bet on the Europa league tonight?, I’m gonna go

Spartan Moscow 8/13

Leverkusen 2/5

Eintracht Frankfurt 13/20

I like the fact that all 3 play at different times.

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I am getting dicked on football bets lately haven’t won anything on them for months

Pilgrimrowe89 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

anyone got a footybet on today if so what ?? 

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m looking at some short priced teams today i think –

Peterborough

Lincoln

Sunderland

Norwich

I think that has got a decent chance, Sunderland boosts the price quite well – hoping they are after a cup run!

idontknowwhoiam2k16 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Just wanted to say thanks for some of the team picks last weekend, did an acca of about 6-7 teams, I placed around a £4 bet and cashed out over £70 in the 80th minute as I was a pussy but it worked out well as bradford city equalised against Peterborough boom. The full win would have been about £150.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

get on this my acca’s never come in 😀

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

I love a good acca!! I have got similar selections but I never have Scottish teams in my picks, the only other game that I am staying away from this week is Cardiff Southampton. New manager and inconsistent form it’s a proper coin flip for me, although Southampton got beat last time I am sure they had 12 shots just in the 2nd half, think there might be some value on them in the next few games ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

brookie888 wrote:

I love a good acca!! I have got similar selections but I never have Scottish teams in my picks, the only other game that I am staying away from this week is Cardiff Southampton. New manager and inconsistent form it’s a proper coin flip for me, although Southampton got beat last time I am sure they had 12 shots just in the 2nd half, think there might be some value on them in the next few games ??

Ah these are the coin flip games that make or break the coupons. But if only 1 lets you down gey acca insurance on bet victor so tenner back ?

Steesh5 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

25/1 today for Kilmarnock to win btts worth a 10er

Armybhoy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi, I’ve just signed up. I watch your videos on YouTube and I’m not really in the generation that follows things but I wanted to thank you.. As I’m sure many others are on here I’m a bad gambler and recently I’ve hit an all time low and basically blew my whole Xmas money bar enough to get home to Scotland. That is actually down to you, I place football bets and when winning as you know its the easiest thing in the world but when losing and trying to chase back losses its the devil’s own. I was on tilt and literally couldn’t think of a way out except doubling down what little I had left and going for broke…but I watch your vids in between bets and when I can’t take waiting on the result and I’m sorry I can’t actually tell you the exact video but you basically spoke of getting grief on here and explained how you manage to do what you do.. Followed by a speach about gambling what you can.. Not being a degenerate.. Which I am.. And then you mentioned family.. And for that simple speach I will now make it to Scotland to see my old man at Xmas whilst on leave from the military..  To put that in perspective please look up my age and profile and you’ll understand the extent of my hole.. I was ready to throw it all in and hopefully avoid the shame of not actually being able to give anything.. But to add to my ever growing mix in this my old man isn’t in great health and I literally was minutes from not seeing him for what I honestly believe could be his last Xmas alive. No doubt people or yourself will hopefully read this and wonder how an adult can get themselves in that situation but that’s gambling and no doubt many have suffered far worse. I had no idea how other to reach you except writing my tale here and to hopefully say thank you if you ever read this and to show you the power and scope your words have which given the modern Internet world were everyman and his dog have a voice I’m sure you may have suffered this both negatively and hopefully in a positive manner aswell. When I’m sitting with family at Xmas, and no doubt crawling with shame, I will be there and that actually counts for a lot.. That will be the memory.. Not the gifts.. The time..

And I owe that to you. So thank you.. From the bottom of my heart I truly thank you.

R.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 169 total)