‘Tells’ in slots

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    AlisonRudals WANTED $1
    Spectator

I agree with you, I had the same problem some days ago and I consider Dazza is a scammer.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

not sure about bonanza,but for sure you know bonus coming on magic mirror

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Good post this, let’s keep it going!

The rhino one is true indeed.

On at least some sites you can tell if montezuma gives a winning spin cause the balance gets updated even before the first reel has landed so you can also quickly calculate how much the win is lol, that game holds no surprises.

On Knight’s Life, a winning spin starts faster, so less delay between winning spin and previous spin. Unless it is a 2 knight win, then it doesn’t do it for some reason so you can always get that as a “surprise” win .

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Don’t think you would class this as a ‘tell’ but i remember many moons ago i had an offer at sky – something along the lines of wager £20 on anything get 20 free spins. I loaded kong up, every single spin was giving me 2-5x plus 2-3 scatters for a good 15 spins straight. i remember saying to myself ‘this is going to bonus’ and sure enough it did within the next 10 spins. I was most likely extremely lucky but with it being an offer but i did feel at the time that it was rigged in my favour, potentially because of the offer.

As for a tell, am sure we all know Kong makes that weird bongo/drum noise before a big hit.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)