Someone I know is a holocaust denier

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Sal139 wrote:

As an ambassador for the Holocaust Educational Trust, a teacher, someone who has been to Auschwitz and spent time talking to survivors I honestly cannot believe that there are people on here who say there are flaws and lies and it didn’t happen the way it was reported.

Read literally any respected history paper, any respected war historian’s accounts, hell, read any survivors accounts of what happened or better, speak to the remaining few.

Holocaust denial is a serious thing, Just Basics, you’re wrong on this one. Alternative facts wont work here. I’d quit whilst you’re behind to avoid serious offence. I’m with you on some stuff. But not this.

Yeah but a convicted Nazi said it didn’t happen… that’s all the proof you need ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Maybe I’m not clued up on the holocaust as much as some. But what I do know is that war teachings have been historically manipulated, exadurated and lied about to cover up political and elite corruption.

Many of the historic teachings about war have already debunked as lies and mass manipulation eg IRAQ ?? eg Afghanistan ?? eg Vietnam ??

All built on lies, propaganda, manipulation, money and in the end POWER

again I accept I don’t know a lot about the holocaust. And maybe I’m wrong. I just go on what’s already been debunked as cancerous lies.

And maybe the holocaust is one more big lie. “Maybe”

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Sending an 87 year old woman to prison, for giving new facts and information about the holocaust that hasent been made public is just wrong.

Its a fucking cover up.

she gave facts and numbers and paper trails, asked high up people for comments on what she knew was true and never got a reply. Numerous letters sent to heads with no reply’s. Facts and figures and places in time all fucking facts. And to this day they haven’t been answered!

Shit like that reeks of a cover up.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I’m not out to prove it’s fake!

i want to believe it’s true!

i just want answers so I can join the people who say it isn’t fake.

i can’t say it plainer than that.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

You’re pointless.

What you’ve said could be said about anything, literally anything. You want us to go around and prove things to you because you’re incapable of doing actual research. You think you’re some kind of pioneer when in reality you are just a sheep.

Protip – watching YouTube isn’t proper research.

You know nothing John Snow.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Someone I know also is, he provides “evidence” but when I started looking into it, It made me feel shit at the thought that things MIGHT be a massive lie.

I left it alone and will glady follow the script that it happened as I don’t want to believe anything else.

I doubt it was on a scale they say but something definitely happened.

Probably like jesus who fed 10000 men with 1 loaf of bread and a fish. It was 4 people but everyone  exaggerates so its ended up 10000

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

You’re pointless.

What you’ve said could be said about anything, literally anything. You want us to go around and prove things to you because you’re incapable of doing actual research. You think you’re some kind of pioneer when in reality you are just a sheep.

Protip – watching YouTube isn’t proper research.

You know nothing John Snow.

Forgets to mention the 3 huge wars mentioned. Whatever Liberty your just too hypocritical to bother with anymore. Fuck off

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Thanks for the Upworthy link Liberty.  I was wrong then by saying that there were more casualties in WW1.  I also didn’t realise WW2 claimed a lot more civilians than military as well.

As for the debate in this thread, keep putting points across but saying “fuck off” isn’t going to help!  (ref the post above mine)

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

ImperialDragon wrote:

Thanks for the Upworthy link Liberty.  I was wrong then by saying that there were more casualties in WW1.  I also didn’t realise WW2 claimed a lot more civilians than military as well.

As for the debate in this thread, keep putting points across but saying “fuck off” isn’t going to help!  (ref the post above mine)

Jesus here’s another one who can’t fucking read. I told him to fuck off cos he called me pointless. And ..a sheep. (Ref the post above yours above mine below Libertys) ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It happened. And for people to deny it and use the term nazi and Hitler for people like trump and more recently the fuckin dali llama is unbelievably disrespectful to the millions who died and the few who are still with us.

To deny the holocaust is as retarded as believing the earth is flat and we’re all the descendents of two people in a garden with a snake.

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Maybe I’m not clued up on the holocaust as much as some. But what I do know is that war teachings have been historically manipulated, exadurated and lied about to cover up political and elite corruption.

Many of the historic teachings about war have already debunked as lies and mass manipulation eg IRAQ ?? eg Afghanistan ?? eg Vietnam ??

again I accept I don’t know a lot about the holocaust. And maybe I’m wrong. I just go on what’s already been debunked as cancerous lies.

Got to say, I actually do think it’s good to question things because if we don’t, we are fucked. And to be fair, you ask more than most which is in no way a bad thing.

However,once those questions have been asked and credible (ie backed with firm evidence) answers provided, there needs to be acceptance based on balance. Yes, there will always be a doubt about most things (rigged gambling, holocaust, twin towers, flat earth etc etc etc) but on BALANCE, the evidence is usually overwhelming in support of the accepted way of thinking.

You stated that the roulette wheel was 100% using magnets. I know its a figure of speech, but 100% is a statement of undisputed fact. This is never the case with anything and I think things like that get people’s backs up and initiates the type of responses you get.

This isn’t a criticism and hope its not taken as such. Keep asking questions but most of the time, its the answers we already have that are the most likely the correct ones.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

ayma4quit wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Got to say, I actually do think it’s good to question things because if we don’t, we are fucked. And to be fair, you ask more than most which is in no way a bad thing.

However,once those questions have been asked and credible (ie backed with firm evidence) answers provided, there needs to be acceptance based on balance. Yes, there will always be a doubt about most things (rigged gambling, holocaust, twin towers, flat earth etc etc etc) but on BALANCE, the evidence is usually overwhelming in support of the accepted way of thinking.

You stated that the roulette wheel was 100% using magnets. I know its a figure of speech, but 100% is a statement of undisputed fact. This is never the case with anything and I think things like that get people’s backs up and initiates the type of responses you get.

This isn’t a criticism and hope its not taken as such. Keep asking questions but most of the time, its the answers we already have that are the most likely the correct ones.

Put it perfectly. Agreed.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I think I will hold my hands up here and say I was wrong. I have looked at Libertys links, and it seems my judgment was slightly clouded by the interview of Ursula Haverbeck.

However, I do still believe that documentation is a very shady and unreliable way of giving evidence. Any book can be cooked.

But in this case Yes the Holocaust happened. But I do still believe 6million is a huge number. And to this day hasn’t been confirmed or proved.

Either way I am quite sick after reading Liberty’s links and will not be speaking about This anymore.

May the people who went through this horrific ordeal rest in peace x

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

No worries mate, all of us have gaps in our knowledge. This is precisely what conspiracy theories are designed to exploit. This is what saddens me about the guy I know, he’s decent enough but thinks he has inside knowledge that he found on YouTube ffs when instead he’s been misled down a rabbit hole and ends up thinking that millions of Jews and others weren’t killed by the nazis for being different.

I mean youtube is controlled by Google ffs, k me of the biggest tech company in the world. If these conspiracy theories are true (laughable nonsense) but if they are then Google would know, if its a coverup then Google would know it was, they would be in on it, they could remove all the videos easily…

Instead they suggest to my friend more conspiracy theories that he might be interested in watching.. Honestly it’s sad as he’s not retarded and you’d think logic would win through but unfortunately I think maybe to fill a void in his life as he’s just turned 40 and is single he’s holding on to this nonsense and considers himself a warrior for the truth instead of a poor lost soul.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

I think I will hold my hands up here and say I was wrong. I have looked at Libertys links, and it seems my judgment was slightly clouded by the interview of Ursula Haverbeck.

However, I do still believe that documentation is a very shady and unreliable way of giving evidence. Any book can be cooked.

But in this case Yes the Holocaust happened. But I do still believe 6million is a huge number. And to this day hasn’t been confirmed or proved.

Either way I am quite sick after reading Liberty’s links and will not be speaking about This anymore.

May the people who went through this horrific ordeal rest in peace x

Thank you for reading them just basics. I hope I can convince my friend to do so too. I’ve already suggested he visits this thread so hopefully the fact you’ve looked again will help him to do so too.

All the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)