Someone I know is a holocaust denier

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

My girlfriend is polish. And if you’ve seen the room of hair, or the camps themselves.. that shit stays with you.

Horrible atrocity for humankind.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

My girlfriend is polish. And if you’ve seen the room of hair, or the camps themselves.. that shit stays with you.

Horrible atrocity for humankind.

It’s an amazing experience but haunting at the same time. It’s so hard to explain. I think everyone should go in their lifetime but I would never go back.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I honestly didnt want to go. Just… urgh

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

I went to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum before and I have to say it is the eeriest place I have been. To stand in the same place where people spent their last moments before being murdered was heart breaking, and seeing the thousands of mens, womens and childrens shoes and possessions all stacked into a room was a reminder of lives brutally taken too soon.

I don’t know how people can deny it happened when people who were there even admit it.

One thing that does bother me about WW2 is how much is genuinely hidden from us. Stalin was responsible for more murders than Hitler, estimated at over 9 million and yet because they won the war it is never mentioned in our history books or documentaries or the documentaries are few and far between Holocaust ones. When we are taught these things, we are never told that the Allies knew what happening to Jews in Concentration Camps. Like a communist nation, we are carefully and specifically only taught certain things. We are never told about the attack on Mers-el-Kébir, after the French Navy Commander promised they would not give their battleships and other naval assets to the Nazi’s, Britain still attacked the French Navy and killed over 1200 French Servicemen. Great allies we are, right?

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>The old saying is definitely true, the winners always write the history books. </span>

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

I really don’t understand at all.

JB – pro tip – If someone sending you a single link of information has swayed your view as to whether the Holocaust happened or didn’t happen (or was a lot smaller than documented) then that proves you do absolutely no research what so ever.  That could have taken you 5 minutes.

It sounds like you’re so lazy, or simple, or missing something, I don’t know.

I watched a documentary on Netflix called ‘Behind the Curve’ and you sound exactly like one of them.

It’s scary to me that people will go around openly admitting this stuff, thinking they’re being open minding asking these questions when really it’s offensive and lazy.

Moonhook

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

MoonHook wrote:

I really don’t understand at all.

JB – pro tip – If someone sending you a single link of information has swayed your view as to whether the Holocaust happened or didn’t happen (or was a lot smaller than documented) then that proves you do absolutely no research what so ever.  That could have taken you 5 minutes.

It sounds like you’re so lazy, or simple, or missing something, I don’t know.

I watched a documentary on Netflix called ‘Behind the Curve’ and you sound exactly like one of them.

It’s scary to me that people will go around openly admitting this stuff, thinking they’re being open minding asking these questions when really it’s offensive and lazy.

Moonhook

Call me anything but lazy @Moonhook

I don’t intstall Tor and look for hours on end on the deep web mate. I just say what I see mostly. And usually I’m proved wrong. I flick through stuff just like a regular person would. I’m not capable of holding huge amounts of information. My IQ and brain power just can’t handle it. This isn’t a joke. I’m not a clever guy. I’m just a lad who likes to question certain subjects. I’m not trying to start some JB cult here mate. I’m only trying to educate myself most of the time.

But like I say. I just can’t fathom certain things sometimes and it drives people crazy. I don’t do it on purpose.

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

d

W

Liberty wrote:

This is likely an emotive subject for most people so can we please try to keep it clean and on point.

Someone I know has admitted they think the holocaust is a hoax, I knew they believed other conspiracy theories and I guess it just goes to show that once you believe one falsehood it’s easier to believe more and more of them.

Im looking for suggestions on how I can sway their opinion back into the relm of fact so if anyone can help out with information on it that would be very helpful.

I seriously worry about the mental wellbeing of this person and genuinely only want to help them out of this dark pit they have fallen into.

I’ve suggested they read

https://www.ushmm.org/learn

I’ve explained that the nazis were meticulous record keepers and we have the records of the atrocities they committed with lists of names and names and names.

I’ve provided information about mass graves such as the following

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

Einsatzgruppen: Mass Graves Exist

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“Einsatzgruppen: Mass Graves Exist” — Holocaust Denial on Trial” src=”https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/ezg6-mass-graves/embed/#?secret=kw7ja6OBKZ&#8221; width=”600″ height=”338″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”kw7ja6OBKZ”></iframe>

I have no idea if they read the information I give them but it’s all I can do to try my best as holocaust denial is one of the worst kinds of conspiracy theories and I just want them to get better.

Any help at all appreciated, even if it’s just a bit of mental support that I’m not alone in thinking such a belief is simply beyond the pale.

Thanks.

What did he think the internment camps and death camps where Butlins?..

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Just get them to go and visit the camp site and tell them to deny it once they have been there. I agree some things can be dodgy but howay.

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I find it incredible that holocaust denial is a criminal offence in some countries. To even question it is a crime and that sets alarm bells ringing for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)