Slot requests for the Bandit?

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    rebster WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Reactoonz. My boyfriend seems to constantly get massive wins and it gives me nothing. Am I incredibly unlucky or is he just a jammy b**d?!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Can you also play Ariana please, Steve? Fairly old game now but a goodun!

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Thanks bandit for playing napoleon knew it would be 1 hit or bust would of been deadly to see you hit massive on it

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I still want to see another session on Spinal Tap with Bandit going all out for that top bonus. Still never seen anyone hit that. Being that rare it must be good.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

I still want to see another session on Spinal Tap with Bandit going all out for that top bonus. Still never seen anyone hit that. Being that rare it must be good.

I’ve had it myself three times I think. Paid between 100x and 200x each time. So pretty good, but nothing spectacular! I believe you can win 10,000x on it though if you manage to hit big throughout and then get the top multiplier at the end!

On the bonus boost, if you get a bonus symbol on every reel you automatically get the top bonus, rather than going through the picks feature. I’ve got it twice through this method, getting 11 bonus symbols on the wheel!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Had a few goes on dragon maiden which is a new play and go slot, it feels kinda like white rabbit with the expanding reels in the bonus. Might be interesting in one of your vids. Also had a go on nitro circus which was pretty interesting but i could see me getting bored of that one before long.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)