Slot requests for the Bandit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Mandori WANTED $1
    Outlaw

sportsbetpunk wrote:

Can you try Devils delight at Victor. Used to love that slot. It has a normal bonus then a ‘super bonus’ after you collect enough ‘souls’

You clearly don’t know how big of a scam slot it is, The so called “super bonus” is paying average 100 pounds on 2 Pound bet, please stop requesting slots that don’t have the slightest ability to pay…cept once every year. this slot is made to have huge losses on.

From a guy that played devil’s delight for 5 years and won 8000 € ONCE in all those years on 6€ average bet.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Try some gamamat games or merkur books and bulls vampires etc 😉

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I just got told about this haha….

I need to get soul collecting!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I just got told about this haha….

I need to get soul collecting!

I’ve never heard about a time limit on this stuff before, that’s mental!

If you manage the super bonus, please record it so I can enjoy it with you too (and I hope for your sake it’s a goodun!).

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Robin Hood Shiftin Riches has same rule too, Use it or lose it basically!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks for playing Great Blue, Bandit!

Colossus Fracpot if you can find it. Definitely one of the more interesting slots, with huge potential if you have the balls!

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Any chance a bit of Planet of the Apes, really liking that at the mo,

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Irish Luck is like a 30 line great blue for anyone interested. Same concept and potential just 5 more lines :).

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

hiya bandit can you play some games of thrones please

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

hiya bandit can you play some games of thrones please

Have your ever played the 15lines version? Highly underrated imho. I just pick the 8 spins all the time. It can knock in about 6000x I believe.

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

just spotted this brilliant idea by moonspamster, wow lots of games i would like the bandit to have in his videos

mmmmmmmmmmmm so many i,m going for immortal romance, good game and i love the music

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

darkhand1 wrote:

just spotted this brilliant idea by moonspamster, wow lots of games i would like the bandit to have in his videos

mmmmmmmmmmmm so many i,m going for immortal romance, good game and i love the music

You like a bit of Immortal Romance don’t ya lol Which bonus would you pick out of all of them?

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

there can be only one (stolen from highlander) WILD DESIRE 5 WILD REELS.

have had 4 it was impressive

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

darkhand1 wrote:

You like a bit of Immortal Romance don’t ya lol Which bonus would you pick out of all of them?

Not him but I’d like to see some people pick Troy and Michael once in a blue moon. Literally everyone always picks Amber or Sarah. Amber I get at least but Sarah is extremely boring to watch .. 25 spins of nothingness if the damn wild doesn’t land.

Btw for slot request, can you try Zipper? It’s by Merkur, and can be found at VS. I had the bonus on it twice in a very short amount of spins and it seems to have that insane potential as all Merkur games but I couldn’t tap into it .. mayhaps you could? Also still waiting on that Spinal tap lmao.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

-Dist wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

darkhand1 wrote:

Not him but I’d like to see some people pick Troy and Michael once in a blue moon. Literally everyone always picks Amber or Sarah. Amber I get at least but Sarah is extremely boring to watch .. 25 spins of nothingness if the damn wild doesn’t land.

Btw for slot request, can you try Zipper? It’s by Merkur, and can be found at VS. I had the bonus on it twice in a very short amount of spins and it seems to have that insane potential as all Merkur games but I couldn’t tap into it .. mayhaps you could? Also still waiting on that Spinal tap lmao.

Lmao, something tells me you may well enjoy todays video!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)