Slot requests for the Bandit?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Silakka WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Try to win over 30x on bonus in troll hunters or some that type of game

Hibs-1875 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Golden leprechaun please.. as it was my first ever slot and walked away with 1600 pound it was the older version on Betfair not sure if it would still b as lively.. cheers man

1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Even the bandit might struggle to fund that challenge!! Most god awful games invented.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Never request anything but give Rhino a bash Steve, I’ve missed the big fucker.

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Napoleon on  high ish stake  would be massive if you hit something but the balance  would be gone real quick  id love to do it my self but have only ever gotten to 2 ish stake , have found 80p pays well the bonuses drops quickest i mean it still takes ages but ya kinda rambling now cheers for the vids

shoust WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Soccer safari, the zebra bonus spins are much like Bust the Bank’s but its 30 lines  Dragon Ship is similar and thats 15 lines.

Jayjay230 WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Dragon born ent seen u play for ages good luck bandito if you play or for me thanks peace and carrots ?

Festmc WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Can you give Gonzo a blast mate. Win sone of my money back. It’s raped me. I know it’s my own fault for sticking on a netent. I had a 1000x a bit back and tried reliving the dream

madjenks WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Ted.teds free spins bonus and top cat .construction wilds bonus

Nevzatb WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Can you play Bonanza or Pharoahs Ring if you can find it i only found it on Mecca bingo website and it is utter dogshit for me even when i bonus it and bonanza has been awful lately i pour money into it and it bonuses for 10x then takes all the remaining Balance ?

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Koi Princess On Netent if you can mate as I said last time can pay big cheers

Shaun Crosby WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hey el bandito. can you have a good session on super monopoly money?, I never seem to get more than 5 x on the shitting wheel

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I posted this on the vid comments as well but again, you haven’t played (at least not on camera) Buffalo Rising Megaways so I’d like to see you give that one a go. The bonus gamble is…dare I say dangerous but extremely enticing. At the very least you won’t be binned off with 0 spins regardless of what happens.

Also casumo has an exclusive blueprint game with a bear on it. I think it might be called Grizzly Gold. Would love to see some game play on that.

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Please could u play orca. I think it’s got good potential

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Shaun Crosby wrote:

hey el bandito. can you have a good session on super monopoly money?, I never seem to get more than 5 x on the shitting wheel

I would also like to see this!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)