Should games be capped

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah the wins over x1000 may be very rare but x100 to x500 wins still happen quite often also there is a middle ground if you know what i mean.

I think it’s maybe cos today i put a fiver in my mates betfair account. ( I’m still on gamstop) I got diamond mine and it paid 136x but it felt like it was a big win or should i say higher than average win but it isn’t really or it shouldn’t be.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

x100 is a big win if you ask me. Look at it from a sports betting view how many 100/1 shots do you land? I have had alot more x100 wins on slots than sports betting thats for sure 😀

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

x100 is a big win if you ask me. Look at it from a sports betting view how many 100/1 shots do you land? I have had alot more x100 wins on slots than sports betting thats for sure ?

I can’t pick a double at evens.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

x100 is a big win if you ask me. Look at it from a sports betting view how many 100/1 shots do you land? I have had alot more x100 wins on slots than sports betting thats for sure ?

I can’t pick a double at evens.

i would offer some tips but don’t want to put my 100% tip rate on the line 😛

KseQ WANTED $3
    Outlaw

i always have one question in my opinion the stakes when you have 2£+ they are less likely to give some decent win instead 0.20p 0.40p

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

KseQ wrote:

i always have one question in my opinion the stakes when you have 2£+ they are less likely to give some decent win instead 0.20p 0.40p

The stake doesn’t actually make a difference to how the game plays, rather the perception arises because most people are low rollers who predominantly play on 20p/40p. If you give a game thousands of spins on 20p but can only a couple of hundred at £2, obviously the chances are your big wins happened to occur at the lower stake.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I don’t think they should be tbh, there are games that don’t have that insane potential like steam Tower so they do cater for both, like the euro millions I only play for the 1 in a billion chance of becoming stupid rich I don’t think I’d bother with it if that wasn’t a tiny possibility

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

I don’t think they should be tbh, there are games that don’t have that insane potential like steam Tower so they do cater for both, like the euro millions I only play for the 1 in a billion chance of becoming stupid rich I don’t think I’d bother with it if that wasn’t a tiny possibility

Yep, that’s why people play online, and they have low, medium and high variance slots.  If you cap them all you might as well go to the bookies for their 500x cap

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I stopped betting on football weeks ago, reckon I’ve placed like one accumulator in the last 6 weeks.

lost about 5 grand on slots right enough recently.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

x500 easy of course on 20p 🙁

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

x500 easy of course on 20p ?

My 136x win was on 20p so no 500x is not easy.?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)