Seedy life!!! Whats going on with me!!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

How’s your head this morning seedy ? ??. Will you be exercising if you have a hangover today.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Pahahah I had 1 Pint mate I am doing my best to still have normal things like going to the pub but trying to remain a lot healthier in the process. 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

So just a quick update official weigh-in is meant to be Saturday I think but ive been ill for 2 days so couldn’t exercise but did manage the first after last weigh-in and had a round of golf thrown in there for a good 8km walk lol. So this morning gave my self a cheeky measure and at stuff and I lost another 4lb and another 2cm off my belly 🙂

I’ll update my app and take the screenshots later tonight as I can’t do it Saturday as im off to London with the wife and kids and their grandma and her fella as my Lil uns never been there. I think the Lil man is more excited about the train journey lol but im sure he will be a bit disappointed when he realises the train doesn’t look like Thomas the tank 🙂

Have a wonderful day all and enjoy your weekend rest!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice one seedy, keep it up!  Have a good day 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Pahahah I had 1 Pint mate I am doing my best to still have normal things like going to the pub but trying to remain a lot healthier in the process. ?

You should switch to clear spirits mate not as bad for you as beer so you can drink more! ? I know vodka drinkers aren’t as alpha as rum drinkers but you have to make sacrifices ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Blergh I think I would get ratted on vodka. I will stick to the rum pahaha ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I used to drink vodka and sambucca straight. If I could hack it back then, you can now hahah

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Whats the official weigh-in? Do you walk through a curtain with a house coat on? Enjoy London and stick to the tomato juice 😛

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)