Seedy life!!! Whats going on with me!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hey BIAM members, some of you may have noticed that im only really around in the morning to midday atm well there’s a reason for that…

I am currently exercising like a crazy lady pahahahha and im not on at night because im lying on the bed nearly in a fetal position after my exercise lololol. Long story short im getting chunky lol and I needed to lose some weight so I started my workout journey and im now past my first week.

I will put some stuff up of my progress if people wanna read lol but mainly it was just to let you know why I’m not chatting later on in the day atm 🙂

JGSlots WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Good luck with that mate. Are you changing your eating regime too? Chicken and Veg all the way.

Keep us posted 😀

Rob

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Go seedy well done mate you’ll be fit for a marathon in know time ??. Get a dog you’ll soon get fit.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

JGSlots wrote:

Good luck with that mate. Are you changing your eating regime too? Chicken and Veg all the way.

Keep us posted ?

Rob

I am eating better no takeaways atm at all making homemade lasagne etc had jacket potato last night I’m just suffering with no energy atm after a full day then exercise but I am feeling more flexible already and it is getting easier was shaking like a shitting dog while doing the plank and holding it for 40s lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Go seedy well done mate you’ll be fit for a marathon in know time ??. Get a dog you’ll soon get fit.

hahaha I was brought up around pets but at around 25 my body decided I was very much allergic to them so unfortunately, a dog for me is out of the  question :_(

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Good on you Seedy,

Ive been doing similar but avoiding the exercise bit. I swapped to a saucer sized plate and it has worked.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Awesome, yes of course would like to know what sort of exercises your doing. I hope it’s not just 40 seconds a day ?

What’s the goal? You just looking to shift a couple of pounds or you trying to shred up?

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

If you’re trying to lose weight, I’d stay clear of Lasagne and change that jacket potato for a sweet potato… Energy, Black coffee and a banana… keeping a small bag of almonds with you aswell and if you feel yourself reaching for the biscuit tin change direction and grab a few nuts. !!!!!!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just looking to lose my belly lol and its normaly about 20 to 30 mins a day with 20 secs rest between each exercise. ??

I’ve lost 3lb so far and half an inch around my belly ?????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

hahaha I was brought up around pets but at around 25 my body decided I was very much allergic to them so unfortunately, a dog for me is out of the  question :_(

Some dogs have been bred to be hypoallergenic these days. They’re pretty expensive though.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Good on you for doing something about it seedy! Keep us updated, and if you dont mind, I want a start weight and an end weight to see how well you’ve done, as well as an exercise/diet plan. I need to do something like this.. I’m not overweight at all, I just need to get fitter and stop eating so much shit ? good luck

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok so this is the current graphs lol and pick of day 1’s exercises.

18 exercises 20second break inbetween each set and the amount increases over the course of 30 days. Also waist measurement I have changed to be the measurement of my actual belly at my belly button so I can see how much I lose there in total ???

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Stick with it and you will see.results for sure. When active everyday the diet isn’t really all that important you will know yourself, as you will feel shit when you eat shit food ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Good on you Seedy, I should probably look back into getting fit again reached my 30s and started to let pizza and crisps win the battle ?

Does this mean no more fruit salads, blackjack and whams on stream? :p We will be watching ??

Ive got dead by daylight now BTW (PS4) but I’m absolutely terrible at it… Keep running into the killer ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Green2711 wrote:

Good on you Seedy, I should probably look back into getting fit again reached my 30s and started to let pizza and crisps win the battle ?

Does this mean no more fruit salads, blackjack and whams on stream? :p We will be watching ??

Ive got dead by daylight now BTW (PS4) but I’m absolutely terrible at it… Keep running into the killer ??

Get an xbox trade that shit station in ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)