Sane or insane

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I see myself as quite level headed content and down to earth. Just normal well sane i would say. I know a couple of others on the forum i would class as sane but after these last 2 days I’m left wondering who is sane on the forum and who is insane. Feel free to submit your choices.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Is repeating an action you know to be harmful, again and again, an indicator of insanity? If so, I would say many would perceive us gamblers as at least partially insane. Other than that, there are a few members here I personally regard as outrageous, outlandish and demonstrating a lack of ability to analyse or think critically, but I wouldn’t call them insane.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

I see myself as quite level headed content and down to earth. Just normal well sane i would say. I know a couple of others on the forum i would class as sane but after these last 2 days I’m left wondering who is sane on the forum and who is insane. Feel free to submit your choices.

I’m completely mental Haz. Honestly, I should be locked in a padded cell with no way of ever getting out.

Na. I’m pretty sane with insane tendency’s I’d say.

But kind of BiPolar or summat, with a dash of argumentative wankerishness!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

argyl53 wrote:

Is repeating an action you know to be harmful, again and again, an indicator of insanity? If so, I would say many would perceive us gamblers as at least partially insane. Other than that, there are a few members here I personally regard as outrageous, outlandish and demonstrating a lack of ability to analyse or think critically, but I wouldn’t call them insane.

I’d say your insanely passive aggressive. With a sprinkle of sly digness.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Known to blow a grand on slots in no time , yeah few people would say I’m insane , fuck I even call myself insane next morning , well usually harsher words than insane

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I think over 99% of the people in the west are insane. They think they’re free, but they’re living in a system that has so many rules they might as well be imprisoned. Government takes money from our wages before we even get the money ourselves, and we don’t object to it. They yell “climate change is real”, so they slap us with a few extra taxes, cus we don’t have the resources to argue. We’re told what we can and can’t do, and if you wanna try to break out, go hunt and kill your own food, you’re fined for not paying tax off of the animal you killed.

Yes, everyone are insane. We’re living in a prison cell, but we can’t see the bars, and we think we’re free.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I’m completely mental Haz. Honestly, I should be locked in a padded cell with no way of ever getting out.

Na. I’m pretty sane with insane tendency’s I’d say.

But kind of BiPolar or summat, with a dash of argumentative wankerishness!

Well you were down as one of the insane lol. ?? Argyll borderline sane with the most sane your best mate bio. ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Borderline sane…I like that, I can agree with that, it’s probably fair ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

I think over 99% of the people in the west are insane. They think they’re free, but they’re living in a system that has so many rules they might as well be imprisoned. Government takes money from our wages before we even get the money ourselves, and we don’t object to it. They yell “climate change is real”, so they slap us with a few extra taxes, cus we don’t have the resources to argue. We’re told what we can and can’t do, and if you wanna try to break out, go hunt and kill your own food, you’re fined for not paying tax off of the animal you killed.

Yes, everyone are insane. We’re living in a prison cell, but we can’t see the bars, and we think we’re free.

Not my wages mate. I’m a director and pay corporation tax whatever the figure my account has worked out.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Not my wages mate. I’m a director and pay corporation tax whatever the figure my account has worked out.

Yeah well, you’re still a slave to the system, like the rest of us. None of us are truly free.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

What would “truly free” look like to you, exactly? For example, does it mean no government? Is freedom to you defined only by your freedom to and not your freedom from? I for example would say a core part of my freedom is my freedom from fearing for my life every day because I live in a lawless, governmentless world. Tax and the law and infrastructure it enables is the only reason I can’t come to your house, slit your throat, take everything of value and piss on your corpse before I burn the place to the ground on my way out. So if that was your idea of “truly free”, I definitely don’t want it.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

You’ll probably like this mate

https://youtu.be/2frJ3e0hxPE

Im a bit nuts possibly bi polar with my mood swings and constantly being up and down but I’d like to think I’m a nice guy, most times anyways.

Sal139 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Sure I just read that someone thinks climate change isn’t real. Suppose the earth is flat, the moon landings didn’t happen, Elvis is alive and the illuminati rule all.

Crazy shit.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Sal139 wrote:

Sure I just read that someone thinks climate change isn’t real. Suppose the earth is flat, the moon landings didn’t happen, Elvis is alive and the illuminati rule all.

Crazy shit.

It was awesomex:

Government takes money from our wages before we even get the money ourselves, and we don’t object to it. They yell “climate change is real”, so they slap us with a few extra taxes,

What’s funny about this is governments of course have an all-round terrible track record of understanding, combating or even acknowledging the existence of climate change (only this morning Donald Trump conflated climate change and global warming in his interview with Piers Morgan, for example). The only reason it’s something they grudgingly talk about at all is because of overwhelming public pressure.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

InSaNe ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)