Sane or insane

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Top 3 of each.

Sane.

1. Bio.

2. Seedy.

3. Malkychamp.

Insane.

1. Jb.

2. Awesomex.

3. Mr.b ( no longer here).

Could of put rbreen but i actually think he’s not too bonkers. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

@awesomex give it a rest. How on earth do people like you ever enjoy life?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

What would “truly free” look like to you, exactly? For example, does it mean no government? Is freedom to you defined only by your freedom to and not your freedom from? I for example would say a core part of my freedom is my freedom from fearing for my life every day because I live in a lawless, governmentless world. Tax and the law and infrastructure it enables is the only reason I can’t come to your house, slit your throat, take everything of value and piss on your corpse before I burn the place to the ground on my way out. So if that was your idea of “truly free”, I definitely don’t want it.

Truly free is probably impossible to even imagine. But the way it is now, with 68% taxes and more to come, while we spend 20% of our yearly budget on immigration, I can safely say whatever we have now is as far from freedom as it gets.

Green2711 wrote:

awesomex wrote:

I think over 99% of the people in the west are insane. They think they’re free, but they’re living in a system that has so many rules they might as well be imprisoned. Government takes money from our wages before we even get the money ourselves, and we don’t object to it. They yell “climate change is real”, so they slap us with a few extra taxes, cus we don’t have the resources to argue. We’re told what we can and can’t do, and if you wanna try to break out, go hunt and kill your own food, you’re fined for not paying tax off of the animal you killed.

Yes, everyone are insane. We’re living in a prison cell, but we can’t see the bars, and we think we’re free.

You’ll probably like this mate

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2frJ3e0hxPE?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Im a bit nuts possibly bi polar with my mood swings and constantly being up and down but I’d like to think I’m a nice guy, most times anyways.

Great song. A bit over the top with all the conspiracies, but I think the intro/outro has a lot of good points.

Sal139 wrote:

Sure I just read that someone thinks climate change isn’t real. Suppose the earth is flat, the moon landings didn’t happen, Elvis is alive and the illuminati rule all.

Crazy shit.

Man made climate change is absolutely not real, no. Climate has always changed throughout earths history, but to think that human influence has any noticable effect is incredibly naive.

argyl53 wrote:

Sal139 wrote:

Sure I just read that someone thinks climate change isn’t real. Suppose the earth is flat, the moon landings didn’t happen, Elvis is alive and the illuminati rule all.

Crazy shit.

It was awesomex:

Government takes money from our wages before we even get the money ourselves, and we don’t object to it. They yell “climate change is real”, so they slap us with a few extra taxes,

What’s funny about this is governments of course have an all-round terrible track record of understanding, combating or even acknowledging the existence of climate change (only this morning Donald Trump conflated climate change and global warming in his interview with Piers Morgan, for example). The only reason it’s something they grudgingly talk about at all is because of overwhelming public pressure.

The thing we need to focus on is plastic in the oceans. That’s a real problem. But this global warming bullshit is some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. It’s not something humanity can do anything about. Besides, we’re in the coldest 5% of the temperature on earth since it’s origin. We might even be affected by super suns from other solar systems without even knowing about it, so to think us tiny little humans on a tiny little planet are godlike creatures who are so important in the big picture of things is incredibly naive. It’s typical human behaviour though – Make the image of some sort of god to resemble man, and then think man is godlike.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Top 3 of each.

Sane.

1. Bio.

2. Seedy.

3. Malkychamp.

Insane.

1. Jb.

2. Awesomex.

Oh you ?

Wait until you meet me in person, I think I’d soon plummet down that list ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Top 3 of each.

Sane.

1. Bio.

2. Seedy.

3. Malkychamp.

Insane.

1. Jb.

2. Awesomex.

Oh you ?

Wait until you meet me in person, I think I’d soon plummet down that list ?

Na I’m sure i wouldn’t. You speak sense. ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

The thing we need to focus on is plastic in the oceans. That’s a real problem. But this global warming bullshit is some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. It’s not something humanity can do anything about. Besides, we’re in the coldest 5% of the temperature on earth since it’s origin. We might even be affected by super suns from other solar systems without even knowing about it, so to think us tiny little humans on a tiny little planet are godlike creatures who are so important in the big picture of things is incredibly naive. It’s typical human behaviour though – Make the image of some sort of god to resemble man, and then think man is godlike.

Well I’m not going to play a part in turning backinamo.com in to a site for debating conspiracy theories. Suffice to say the level of evidence and international scientific consensus on man-made climate change is overwhelming and comes from bodies of research with highly diverse political, economic and national backgrounds which do not share vested interests. As I say, I’ll leave the topic there, I just mention because I used to be sceptical on man-made climate change until I really looked at all the huge range of research and evidence and found the conclusion is simply undeniable.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

This is the difference bergen critical thinking and just swallowing your media of choice guys. Please take note. If you really want to believe a conspiracy theory you owe it to yourself to try as hard as possible to prove the conspiracy theory wrong. Don’t just hoover up crap from the same trough as usual. Try to prove yourself wrong.

argyl53 wrote:

Well I’m not going to play a part in turning backinamo.com in to a site for debating conspiracy theories. Suffice to say the level of evidence and international scientific consensus on man-made climate change is overwhelming and comes from bodies of research with highly diverse political, economic and national backgrounds which do not share vested interests. As I say, I’ll leave the topic there, I just mention because I used to be sceptical on man-made climate change until I really looked at all the huge range of research and evidence and found the conclusion is simply undeniable.

mb5454 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I think we are all insane by even asking ourselves the question are we sane? I love this quote “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity “

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

What evidence? You’re aware that the “consensus” was a fabrication by both the main sources behind the saying “97% of climate scientists agree”?

Here, let me explain: There was an Illinois professor (think the name was Peter Doran or something) and his assistant or student (Think the name was Maggie Zimmersomething), who ran a “study”. Their “study” consisted of a form with 2 questions:
    A: Are you a climate scientist
    B: Do you believe climate change is man made
    They sent these 2 questions to over 10,000 experts listed on the latest update of some climate science expert list, and got got ~3400 replies. Out of these 3400 or so replies, they chose to use the results from only 79 respondents, and 77 of their chosen said they believed it was man made. They then said it was a huge consensus based on the answers of 77 out of over 10,000 experts.

Then there’s John Cook’s Cook et al, a complete and utter nonsense fabrication of conclusions based on a bunch of other people’s studies, where everyone’s studies used denied that his conclusion was even remotely close to what they had found out, and said he was fetching at straws all through his conclusion to get the result he wanted.

Obama then made a tweet about this a few years ago, and that’s where the “97% of climate scientists agree” comes from.
    And even here, the 97% might agree that climate is changing, although 100% should do that, cus it has since the dawn of the planet almost 5 billion years ago, and it’s never gonna stop, but there is absolutely no consensus on climate change being man made.

Oh, and there were only 6000 polar bears when Al Gore was born. Now there are only 30,000 left. Think about that.

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Global warming alarmists have been proven spectacularly wrong time and time again. California should be flooded by now. It’s about power and a political position. Has nothing to do with saving mother earth! There are real environmental issues that need paying attention to, MAN made global warming isn’t one of them. It’s a croc of shit. Piers Corbyn has some good content on the subject. The only time I’ll agree with a Corbyn!

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Top 3 of each.

Sane.

1. Bio.

2. Seedy.

3. Malkychamp.

Insane.

1. Jb.

2. Awesomex.

Thanks i think haha. Rewind 5-6 years back and would be a different story, I still have to stop myself on here sometimes the amount of things i type out and just delete you wouldn’t believe 😀

I have many quirks will perhaps share sometime who knows 😛

Stay sane and always remain humble folks 😀

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Without a shadow of a doubt I’m bat shit crazy ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

@awesomex, if you’d like to start a general discussion thread for debating climate change, please do so. This is not the thread for it and I’ve already said I’m not going to hijack it for that purpose.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

@awesomex, if you’d like to start a general discussion thread for debating climate change, please do so. This is not the thread for it and I’ve already said I’m not going to hijack it for that purpose.

I’ve hijacked enough threads on here so hijack away if you wish. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

I’ve hijacked enough threads on here so hijack away if you wish. ?

Thats my queue to get the fudge outta here 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)