Samsung Galaxy S6 or similar

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I’ve just got a sim only plan with 3 8GB of data, unlimited calls, unlimited texts and that’s £10 a month

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Missus says you can have her s7 after she upgrades in May if your not sorted by then. Not a mark on it. She says she would only want what envirophone would pay for it. Anyway offer is there if needed mate.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

If you suspect moisture the rice trick works a treat! I’ve used it on my phone a few times. Just google ways to deal with water damaged phones and it will explain how to do it and verify i’m not a crazy person who sticks their phone in their dinner ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Missus says you can have her s7 after she upgrades in May if your not sorted by then. Not a mark on it. She says she would only want what envirophone would pay for it. Anyway offer is there if needed mate.

Perfect mate will happily match what they offer plus a bottle of wine for the Mrs mate

Much appreciated

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve got an s8+ and I bloody love it. Perfect for slotting, emails, working, pretty good for photos, got a good memory on it and lots of settings to piss about with when you’re bored. I hate iPhones too, and would never change from android again. Only problem I find is holding it in my puny hands haha.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Don’t waste your time with this samsung nonsense get yourself a proper phone at a bargain price

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)