Samsung Galaxy S6 or similar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Thought I would post on here before I click the button of death on EE and get royally shafted and tied into a new phone contract.

Does anyone have a Samsung Galaxy S6 or later for sale?? Yes thats right, for sale…….I don’t want a free phone, or a severely reduced phone where I just pay for the postage. I will pay a fair price. After  having my trusted S6 for about 3 years it has decided to start playing up tonight so I will need a replacement at some point and thought I would see if anyone has a spare samsung lying around that they are doing fuck all with (Mrs W has a few iphones from contract upgrades but I fucking hate them). Not to fussed about the colour as long as it is not bright pink.

Yes I understand the irony in asking for a phone after having a go at someone for doing the same but as stated I will happily pay the market rate for what I require. I am from the old way of thinking in that if goods or services are to be provided then in return suitable monetary compensation will be given.

I am posting on here first as I would rather the money go to a forum member rather than some ebay scammer 🙂

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Playing up.. in what way(s) ?

Blocked

Mr B wrote:

Playing up.. in what way(s) ?

The button next to the home button (its the one that is not a button but lets you go into folder view, if that makes sense) has decided to constantly act like its being pressed.

Cleaned the screen, done a factory reset and its calmed down a bit but still playing up so would rather replace it mate before it all goes wrong lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I have not sorry mate. I’ve got s8 I think. ( you know me and technology. I know fuck all) and missus has s7. She is due an upgrade not till may though.

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

I have not sorry mate. I’ve got s8 I think. ( you know me and technology. I know fuck all) and missus has s7. She is due an upgrade not till may though.

Im looking at the S8 now mate. Is it any good? I can get it on EE with 10gb of data, unlimited calls and texts for £34 a month (paying 20 at the moment)

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Im looking at the S8 now mate. Is it any good? I can get it on EE with 10gb of data, unlimited calls and texts for £34 a month (paying 20 at the moment)

Your asking me ha. It does the job mate. If you want a phone for fancy stuff I ain’t got a clue. Phoning and texting is about my limit. I pay 37 a month at the min. Will say this though it’s unbelievably sensitive. Too much in my opinion. It can have a mind of its own. If I’m doing telephone banking the numbers appear on their bloody own.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

my advice is to get it repaired. sounds like a bit of moisture has gotten into it and is errantly making it connect. I’m one of those against buy contract phones when you can got massively good phones for a 1/4 of the price and just look for a decent sim only package. Three has a good data deal. EE aren’t the best. But if you can live with buying a stand alone phone or fixing your current one, and you don’t use data much, this link will refer you to Smarty (3 network) where you get unlimited texts and calls for £5 with a minimum reimbursed data addon of £2.50 http://referme.to/q89QT6o If anyone uses this, they get 2 months free too and I get one. Basically any data you don’t use is knocked off as cash off your next topup. My average top up is £6 for unlimited calls and texts and reinstated 4GB.

Edit : minimum package is now with 1GB data so £6.25 to start. I started on the £10 package. You can go upto £15 for 8GB

Blocked

Mr B wrote:

my advice is to get it repaired. sounds like a bit of moisture has gotten into it and is errantly making it connect. I’, one of those against buy contract phones when you can got massively good phones for a 1/4 of the price and just look for a decent sim only package. Three has a good data deal. EE aren’t the best. But if you can live with buying a stand alone phone or fixing your current one, and you don’t use data much, this link will refer you to Smarty (3 network) where you get unlimited texts and calls for £5 with a minimum reimbursed data addon of £2.50 http://referme.to/q89QT6o If anyone uses this, they get 2 months free too and I get one. Basically any data you don’t use is knocked off as cash off your next topup. My average top up is £6 for unlimited calls and texts and reinstated 4GB.

ahhh it could be moisture. I did have a conference call before whilst I was in the bath hahahah. I might leave it off overnight and see if it sorts itself out in the morning. Im on a SIM only now mate and dont want to change my number as been on the same one for about 12 years now.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Sounds like it to me mate. Totally turn it off, if you can remove the battery, do so. Also, don’t forget if you change networks, you can take your number with you for free.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

my advice is to get it repaired. sounds like a bit of moisture has gotten into it and is errantly making it connect. I’m one of those against buy contract phones when you can got massively good phones for a 1/4 of the price and just look for a decent sim only package. Three has a good data deal. EE aren’t the best. But if you can live with buying a stand alone phone or fixing your current one, and you don’t use data much, this link will refer you to Smarty (3 network) where you get unlimited texts and calls for £5 with a minimum reimbursed data addon of £2.50 http://referme.to/q89QT6o If anyone uses this, they get 2 months free too and I get one. Basically any data you don’t use is knocked off as cash off your next topup. My average top up is £6 for unlimited calls and texts and reinstated 4GB.

Edit : minimum package is now with 1GB data so £6.25 to start. I started on the £10 package. You can go upto £15 for 8GB

Just had a look at the prices mate. Bloody hell that’s cheap. I don’t even use 2gb. That would be 7.50 a month. I wish I didn’t have so much left on the contract.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I’m a believer in Huawei phones… There great and I have a three contract for unlimited phone/text and 2g of date for £9 a month… The 2g is not a lot but I sign into WiFi everywhere and use there’s ? and have broadband in the house…. I’ve got 3 Huawei pads and phone, that all work great… Especially the cameras are great.

I also recommend Three (3) as a network and I my work takes me to all sorts of places and my connections always worked.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea @Haz40 if you are low budget like me, it’s a god send where you just don’t have to worry about anything, just don’t watch video. It’s great for parents to give their kids and not worry anything bad bill wise can happen. The other good thing is you can opt for the full £15 package and still get upto £10 back every month, so if you ever need it, it’s there.

Feel free to give my link to anyone, they get 2 months free (used to be one) and i get one.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Yea @Haz40 if you are low budget like me, it’s a god send where you just don’t have to worry about anything, just don’t watch video. It’s great for parents to give their kids and not worry anything bad bill wise can happen. The other good thing is you can opt for the full £15 package and still get upto £10 back every month, so if you ever need it, it’s there.

Feel free to give my link to anyone, they get 2 months free (used to be one) and i get one.

I will do thanks mate. Man of many talents.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Mr B wrote:

my advice is to get it repaired. sounds like a bit of moisture has gotten into it and is errantly making it connect. I’, one of those against buy contract phones when you can got massively good phones for a 1/4 of the price and just look for a decent sim only package. Three has a good data deal. EE aren’t the best. But if you can live with buying a stand alone phone or fixing your current one, and you don’t use data much, this link will refer you to Smarty (3 network) where you get unlimited texts and calls for £5 with a minimum reimbursed data addon of £2.50 http://referme.to/q89QT6o If anyone uses this, they get 2 months free too and I get one. Basically any data you don’t use is knocked off as cash off your next topup. My average top up is £6 for unlimited calls and texts and reinstated 4GB.

ahhh it could be moisture. I did have a conference call before whilst I was in the bath hahahah. I might leave it off overnight and see if it sorts itself out in the morning. Im on a SIM only now mate and dont want to change my number as been on the same one for about 12 years now.

I think mr b is 100% correct andy and it should correct itself when dried out .I have s5 neo which doe’s the same as yours,  as i always use it when in the bath.

Samsung phones tell u with a message on the screen that moisture has been detected in the charge port to warn you of this or mine doe’s (maybe this has to be activated in settings) im not sure .

But sure it will be fine mate .

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Anyone got a length of string to reach from Southport to Glasgow???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)