Runners and Riders

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Sitting this 1 out if haz is on it.

Good luck ?

I wonder why ?. Cheers I’ve put a score on it on the nose. No messing about with each way.

Poor horse never stood a chance 😛

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Sitting this 1 out if haz is on it.

Good luck ?

I wonder why ?. Cheers I’ve put a score on it on the nose. No messing about with each way.

Poor horse never stood a chance ?

Nope £20 sheets down the drain. I do have a £20 double on the darts as well so still have a chance of a profitable day. ?

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

16:45 Perth – Guy

First time out for N.T.D

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Spanners wrote:

16:45 Perth – Guy

First time out for N.T.D

Fk thats a bold one mate .  Ive backed every coo hes sent up to perth this week as hes got a good record there  but every one has finished nearer last than 1st.  teven altho its nhf race in which he also has a good record in ive lost confidence in him at the moment his horses defo arnt right so i’ll give it a miss but best of luck and knowing mine it will probs romp home as i would have backed it anyway  bcoz of ntd.??

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Staying well clear of Punchestown for now and had a look through the Nottingham card and have settled on the last race, looks tricky and wasn’t much between Mick Appleby’s 3yr old filly & Robert Cowell’s 3yr old gelding when these two met last.

Appleby’s filly does have more racing experience with the 13 Starts and scoring here on 10th April makes her a live Danger but I’m still opting for Robert Cowell’s runner, the fella has yet to score from just the 6 starts and it’s surely only a matter of time before he lands his first victory over this trip and R.C had him entered all over the place but reduced those entries down to 4 so I’m taking it he must be bouncing back at Bottisham.

Not the biggest fan of sprints but do love them from a spectator point of view when having no financial investment, just feel a large % can be won or lost from a nice sharp kick out the gate, hopefully this time we get a nice fair break and they can dual it out at the business end.

17:10 Nottingham – Khafooq E/w Bet @ 13/2

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Jim Goldie appears to be warming up and gives Alistair Rawlinson the call for this one ride in the closing race at Newcastle,  Alistair doesn’t get the best of opportunities but he is the type of Jockey to make the best of what he does get.

The horse in question has only run three times this year and from 6 total starts has yet to win his first race, he’s got decent bloodlines and Jim Goldie must have seen something in the fella as he part owns him.

Another tricky race and this is probably more a loyal bet than anything else as I do like Alistair Rawlinson, he’s been up top the last three runs so will know him well and fully deserves to be up top for the 5yr old’s first gold medal.

Say Cheese Ally and good luck.

20:15 Newcastle – Scots Sonnet E/w Bet @ 7/1

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

14:50 Ascot – Hidden Message @ 4/1

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

20:10 Salisbury – Percy Prosecco E/w @ 8/1

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

16:35 Musselburgh – STAR SHIELD @ 5/2

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Spanners wrote:

Ha ha if this one doesn’t pull i am afraid we will have to find another resident tipster . Think  even haz could do better as ur recent tips havn’t done the buisiness ???

good luck spanners b rootin for it

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Spanners wrote:

Ha ha if this one doesn’t pull i am afraid we will have to find another resident tipster . Think  even haz could do better as ur recent tips havn’t done the buisiness ???

Fk check that rootin bit .  just realised ive got kupa river in that race . The other MP runner for roger fell .??

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Spanners wrote:

Just the way it goes mate

Can’t win them all

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Lanfranco Dettori needs no intro when it comes to the big stage and if he had a remote chance on any of John Gosden’s two runners he’d be on, but he’s not.

Trainer Martyn Meade’s 3yr old colt’s CV speaks for it’s-self,  from 5 career start he’s either Won or finished 2nd, you would also feel that Frankie is the best to judge as he’s also done the steering in two of those Victories and Frankie is also a master here knowing this place more that anyone.

Saxon Warrior won the race last year coming out Gate 9 and the selection in this years exits from Gate 8 – but it’s still a guess where the field will head or will they split into 2 groups, however that goes again Frankie has seen it all before.

Kieron Fallon’s won this race 5 times with Frankie sitting on 3 – it’s a RED HOT looking race but I’ll take Frankie to win or go very close in this years Qipco 2000 Guineas.

15:35 Newmarket – Advertise E/w @ 8/1

Danger – Magna Grecia

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

15:35 Newmarket – Qabala @ 3/1

DANGER – HERMOSA @ 25/1

Have a nice weekend

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

BooM!

Danger wins the 2000 and Danger wins the 1000

NEVER pass over the Danger

It’s posted for a very good reason

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)