Runners and Riders

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Sincerely hope the sites regulars don’t mind me starting this new thread but it’s purely been started so I’m not standing on any other members toes.

Been a racing fan for almost 40 years so it’s well and truly in the blood, a family member has part owned chasers in the past and was one of the UK’s leading equestrian photographers covering all over Scotland with the P2P Circuit, I’ve picked a lot up over the years and the aim here now is just to put forward my own personal experience & knowledge with certain trainers and Jockey’s combined, I was username ”Bangers” over on TGC and was also a member on Punters Lounge for almost 10 years but just felt id put in a bit more time here now on BIAM.

I don’t in anyway encourage gambling and all the info put up is purely all based on my own research and done for my personal enjoyment and interest, this is horse racing and this game as many will know can be extremely unpredictable but I will attempt to narrow things down.

Cheers

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Any tips info or funny stuff most welcome on here mate. I’m kev40 on tgc. So been enjoying the comps and banter over there.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Always great to hear some extra info on events especially horses as i tend to do zero research when placing horse bets as football side of things takes up alot of time. My current strategy is either number 2 or mullins horse if you can count that as a strat ??

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Trainer Nick Alexander is going for it here in Race 2 with his 3 entered runners and Lucy is a decent pilot to have on your side and she knows where the winning line is at one of her local tracks but I’m still passing them over, Grant Cockburn on the bottom weight might be worth consideration as he claims 3lb and his ride hasn’t been out the frame in his last 3 runs, he was 2nd here last time out but still ran a cracker and if he shows up in the same mood the 9yr old gelding win’t be far away.

Trainer George Bewley can be a shrewd operator and the horsebox leaves his yard with just the two runners, Jonathon Bewley rides both and is a good horseman and can be strong in a finish, sure he’s not got the high-profile that some have but in this line-up for me he stands out, the combo did win here last time out back on 23rd March and I feel horse and jockey are worth sticking with.

14:40 Kelso – Sunny Destination 

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Danger</span> – Benny’s Secret 

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Trainer Nick Alexander is going for it here in Race 2 with his 3 entered runners and Lucy is a decent pilot to have on your side and she knows where the winning line is at one of her local tracks but I’m still passing them over, Grant Cockburn on the bottom weight might be worth consideration as he claims 3lb and his ride hasn’t been out the frame in his last 3 runs, he was 2nd here last time out but still ran a cracker and if he shows up in the same mood the 9yr old gelding win’t be far away.

Trainer George Bewley can be a shrewd operator and the horsebox leaves his yard with just the two runners, Jonathon Bewley rides both and is a good horseman and can be strong in a finish, sure he’s not got the high-profile that some have but in this line-up for me he stands out, the combo did win here last time out back on 23rd March and I feel horse and jockey are worth sticking with.

14:40 Kelso – Sunny Destination 

Danger Benny’s Secret

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Trainer Mark Usher sends out just the one sole runner to Southwell but I must admit I’m not the biggest fan of this course but Mark does get the odd one competitive to race, his 5yr old mare has yet to score from just the two starts but she did run a cracker last time out at Newbury on 1st March and it’s really only a matter of time before she lands her first victory.

She went off at 100/1 last time but you’l not get those odds in this NH flat race ”bumper”  she’s already confirmed she gets the trip and the going and if she keeps her nose out of any major traffic problems I see her going close.

17:25 – Dylan’s Sea Song – No-3

Danger – It’s Probably Me – No-11 

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Did these go alright laddy? I been doing my shed in on the horses lately, totally Dave’s fault if you ask me 😀

Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

For the Kelso race Benny’s Secret (3-1) won, Sunny Destination (9/2) came 3rd.

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Richard Hannon saddles up the hot fav in this race but the colt hasn’t been racing in 230 days so could be vulnerable and because of his short odds I’m having a go at taking them on.

Peter Chapple Hyam’s runner hasn’t been seen in 75 days but did run a good race when the colt was last seen at Newcastle back on 25th Jan, he was only beaten a short margin finishing 2nd to a William Haggas red hot fav so if he’s improved by any small amount Richard Hannon’s colt would need be on his A’ game.

Luke Morris gets the leg up for the first time and for me that spells they mean business, this is Peters only runner on the card so again he’s not showing up for some candy floss and a hot dog.

17:10 Kempton – You little Ripper – No-7

Danger – Cristal Breeze No-4

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s probably me won at 16/1. Like a muppet i was going to back it then changed my mind.

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

It’s probably me won at 16/1. Like a muppet i was going to back it then changed my mind.

Ahh that’s always the way isn’t it mate

My old man nips my head over it but 99% of the time I always do two in a race, all about profit and Id rather put £50 on two horses than £100 on one.

My old man says that’s stupid as you are betting against yourself and he’s right but I always reply in the same way, TWO chances at profit are better than ONE

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Wide open stayers handicap and Micky Hammond’s runner will get every inch of this trip as he won over the sticks back in October last year with Bryony Frost riding, he won easily enough that day was well at home on the good ground and he’l get those same conditions here today plus his showing price looks fair.

He’s got great bloodlines being out Canford Cliffs along with stamina from Kings Best,  he’s been on some travels in his time starting out with Marco Botti and he also had a spell with Mick Appleby plus he’s been with Micky Hammond in the past, it’s not a race for going deep with and Micky does have another runner in the race with PJ up but I can’t see this fella stopping when most of them start to feel the burn, if Micky has him wound up he could make those odds look silly.

17:30 Newcastle – Canford Thomson  No-7  . . . . . . <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Each Way Bet! </span>

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Paper Fav ran just yesterday and I’m never keen on seeing ANY animal turned out so quickly plus another negative is his high draw, he does have the services of Luke Morris but I can see this fella struggle as they pass the 2f pole so opposing him, Dean Ivory’s runner looks a good thing if he gets a smart exit from Gate 3 and keeps his head down and out of traffic, I’m hoping Jack Duem sits on the slipstream of Luke Morris most of the way round and pushes the button just after the 2 marker and take a well deserved gold medal.

17:50 Chelmsford – Red Cossack @ mostly 5/1 

Danger – Cash N Carrie @ 8/1 & 7/1 

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Dont do the nags all that much since i started online slots mate as i was never that lucky with them .but still have the odd punt and nuffins changed really .

Still keep an eye on the results tho as when i do punt i like to bet in form trainers /jockey combos

Av noticed m usher has had 4 or five lately and i usually would back most of his horses when he gets one winner as more often than not other winners follow quite quickly . But missed the boat this time .

I also noticed that when he is hot w muir seems to follow suit .or around thensame time as usher .  He had a 12/1winner today so i’ll be keeping an eye open for him to start a wee run too  his next runner is on sat and at a glance doesnt really look that good so i’ll wait to next week when he has a few runners over mon – thurs and have a few bets on his runners . Keep an eye on the pair o them bud i dont know if their in cahoots but they always seem to do well round about the same time as each other .

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Dont do the nags all that much since i started online slots mate as i was never that lucky with them .but still have the odd punt and nuffins changed really .

Still keep an eye on the results tho as when i do punt i like to bet in form trainers /jockey combos

Av noticed m usher has had 4 or five lately and i usually would back most of his horses when he gets one winner as more often than not other winners follow quite quickly . But missed the boat this time .

I also noticed that when he is hot w muir seems to follow suit .or around thensame time as usher .  He had a 12/1winner today so i’ll be keeping an eye open for him to start a wee run too  his next runner is on sat and at a glance doesnt really look that good so i’ll wait to next week when he has a few runners over mon – thurs and have a few bets on his runners . Keep an eye on the pair o them bud i dont know if their in cahoots but they always seem to do well round about the same time as each other .

He’s not really a trainer I pay much attention to

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)