Roulette

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw
    Mat hall WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey everyone new to the forum just wanted to know does the bandit read pm messages on Twitter

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mat hall wrote:

Hey everyone new to the forum just wanted to know does the bandit read pm messages on Twitter

He’s replied to me in the past on there I think so long as it’s not Hate he puts quite a lot of effort into responding to people

Welcome to the forum dude

johnbcfc17 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The way you gamble it’s a smart move to stay away from roulette as exciting as it is to watch it could go badly wrong by the way don’t let all the haters get to you your a top bloke and you do a lot more then you need to majority of the time you can’t please everyone family comes first simple as that this is the first time I have had a serious look at your site by the way I’m impressed everything is really good you will be seeing more of me from now on haha

Anonymous WANTED $19
    Inactive

Do you believe the live roullette wheels are genuinely random?

Every single time I’ve lost my last or miss a spin ,one of the numbers I was on comes out very next spin, usually the one that would profit from the most. The amount of times it happens is really beyond bad luck and it tilts me every time.

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

HANKVENTURA wrote:

Do you believe the live roullette wheels are genuinely random?

Every single time I’ve lost my last or miss a spin ,one of the numbers I was on comes out very next spin, usually the one that would profit from the most. The amount of times it happens is really beyond bad luck and it tilts me every time.

I think they are random, but this happens to me nearly every time I play. I have seen it happen to rolla so many times too. Just bad luck I think lol

Gabe WANTED $9
    Outlaw

One game I’ll never touch the game is horrible just my opinion thanks

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

If you think it’s rigged your could avoid playing but if you enjoy playing, then work out your average profit while playing roulette and aim for just under that value.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

I’m currently trying to achieve £100 to £1000 in 15 days or less playing live dealer roulette. Today will be day 7.
    I’ve recorded everyday so far and uploaded it to YouTube it can also be found on my site.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

What’s the vid names to find them ? Be interested in watching to cheer you on ?

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

How do @Tricky0212 the vids can be found  at http://www.groundiskey.co.uk, or just search youtube for groundiskey. Cheers.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

This morning’s live stream went well.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/L8qDTTxXDD0&#8243; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

https://youtu.be/L8qDTTxXDD0

Dannyr92 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I know this is completely unrelated but didn’t know where to post but was just wondering when will the other videos on YouTube be back up like watching the older videos, would like more often new ones but understand why you don’t and the paddy Power details still say you have to use ur link to enter or is in next month when anyone can enter. Thanks liking the videos ?

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

This mornings stream. 24th June 2019.

https://youtu.be/1Scl-EfgIQE

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)