Reel King – Love it or Hate it?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

joydgreen wrote:

I love it, only started playing it after watching the videos and hitting the top of the gamble ladder twice in a row! Only on a small wager, but was still lovely. It threw in 4 scrolls the other day as well. I’m sure if it stopped paying me I’d hate the thing.

Its fun to play on no volume…. Surprise Scroll!! haha

Kirby WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I love the game personally, got 5 scroll’s on a 40p game and cashed out £250 from it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kirby wrote:

I love the game personally, got 5 scroll’s on a 40p game and cashed out £250 from it.

Nothing better than the scroll man arriving with 4 of his mates haha I always struggle not to gamble it though as it’s just a big fat top when you click gamble lol!

Thejudgeishere WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Its a love it from me, high gambles i can only dream of mate. I love watching most of the slots you play, keep up the good work?

Loaf1882 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Love the reel king mate the gambles you do are mental lol.? its definitely a highlight of the video

Scouse_Baz WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’ve always loved Reel King

I like the potty version, seeing the big fat red scroll in the middle of the screen and knowing you’ve won a pot is great.

love the Bandit’s Reel King ladder gambles (especially the wins)

kingofpennies WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Gotta like this game but i’ve tried the gam ladder and it rapes me everytime, I never get above midway…

kidgloves WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I wonder whether the gambles are always a true 50/50 behind the scenes?? Suppose they must be if the prize is repping double or nowt but you never know if there is a house edge going on…..

luke21 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

kidgloves wrote:

I wonder whether the gambles are always a true 50/50 behind the scenes?? Suppose they must be if the prize is repping double or nowt but you never know if there is a house edge going on…..

I actually think its rigged in the bandits favour sometimes. (not personally for the bandit, i mean generally for the player) …. a sort of ‘its already decided thing’ like a FOBT. Ive been in the bookies cover half the board and lost £400 without hitting a number on £20 spins. Other times ive went in and put half my stake on one number and your best number comes in back to back and you just wont miss for 6 spins in a row.

I believe when they want to pay they pay. I think reel king is the same. Bandit is currently beating the odds massively, think about flipping a coin, the odds are pretty insane for it to land on heads 8 times in a row, or how many times he presses it. Not to mention he hits the top like 3 times a video these days lol

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hate to play but its great watching someone play and win.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I will have to get that quote thing looked at as it’s not quite working properly but luke21….. i started to think the same just the other night when i was playing it off vid and i noticed i was getting a scroll, it was going for the same amount in exactly the same way, for example, blues then yellows then blues then dead and then it was losing at the exact same point and when i started watching for it, it happened three further times, am i paranoid lol?!

MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Love to play love to watch.. started plaing it the same way as you as well but never with the same success haha

Jwjcarrol1984 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

They need spice it up

Metplus3 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Absolutely love watching you play it! Proper thrilling viewing. Don’t play it myself. Oh and the wife’s wahoos always make me chuckle x

Simon L 1988 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I play it when I go to bingo. All or nothing I know it’s only 500 jackpot .but I got it twice in two spins 🙂 .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)