Reel King – Love it or Hate it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I simply have to kick this section off with my little fat friend!

Such a marmite slot but i absolutely love it! It’s the top all the way for me!

What are your thoughts on the game? Have you ever had the full screen Jackpot roll in, i have never managed that one in all my spins!!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Love it

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s a LOVE IT!! from me

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I love it but the wife hates it, starts looking straight at her phone when you start on it!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Love it, the hero/zero gamble that Mr bandit does is addictive to watch… RIP headphone users ears ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha you aren’t wrong there Xbob….. headphones users beware The Bandit video lol

hiall WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bloody love it my dude

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I switch off a little bit when you play it, think I’ve seen you hit the top enough times for it to be that exciting. Also even though you play on higher stakes that me anyway, it’s not very relatable when you’re chancing like £800 on a flashing light!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Will_RAFC wrote:

I switch off a little bit when you play it, think I’ve seen you hit the top enough times for it to be that exciting. Also even though you play on higher stakes that me anyway, it’s not very relatable when you’re chancing like £800 on a flashing light!

Yeah it is definitely not for everyone mate, it just has turned out to be my “go to” slot weirdly lol it gets me out of the shit a lot more often than it puts me in it 😀

valgore WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I like it bud but only for abit and I have to turn my TV down when you’re near the top incase you win and shout hahaha.

JamVanDerHam WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I love watching other such as the Bandit go for the top, but I’d never have the balls to go for it myself. As soon as you start hitting 100x I always find myself hitting collect as quick as possible.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

My mate said to me that he didn’t know what all the fuss was about and that he would easy push it all the way, so i said prove it, get it on 20p stake….. he fannied out at £35 lol!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Seedy on the other hand… he is an animal 😀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The Bandit wrote:

Seedy on the other hand… he is an animal ?

I still chuck carrots at the screen when it DONKS! 😀

joydgreen WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I love it, only started playing it after watching the videos and hitting the top of the gamble ladder twice in a row! Only on a small wager, but was still lovely. It threw in 4 scrolls the other day as well. I’m sure if it stopped paying me I’d hate the thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)