Reel King – Love it or Hate it?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Love Reel King – or more to the point, I love watching others play it. It’d give me a coronary doing them gambles.

You gotta have some proper Hulks bollocks to gamble 2 grand for 4 grand.

Lyons1988 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hate the base game love the way you play it

alan121 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hi steve love watching you play it at that level it not that great a game if you don’t like to gamble your wins have had jackpots roll in off line a few times and five scrolls never on line thanks for videos

Eddy84 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi mr B i think its a really cool slot and you make it very entertaining to watch

Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

When I deposit now on most sites I start on 20p stake and go for top, then double stake each time I hit. Had it to £500 balance from 20 deposit last week. So, Love it, for now.

luke21 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I will have to get that quote thing looked at as it’s not quite working properly but luke21….. i started to think the same just the other night when i was playing it off vid and i noticed i was getting a scroll, it was going for the same amount in exactly the same way, for example, blues then yellows then blues then dead and then it was losing at the exact same point and when i started watching for it, it happened three further times, am i paranoid lol?!

Nah I dont think you are paranoid at all mate. If you are, we all are. Everybody has their theorys. You get my point though right? Its pretty hard to flip a coin 10 times in a row on the right side, a lot harder and less frequent than you getting to the top of that ladder which is essentially the same thing. It just feels like ‘when its due, its due’ lol. I mean majority of the time you predict you are going to hit the top, which is just silly. But you really do seem to either be 1) coincidentally lucky 2) or be able to recognise when the game ‘wants to pay’ like when you refer to it ‘wanting to hit the top’ it more often than not does.

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Not my kind of slot, prefer a good bonus game instead. The best Bandit vids were Monty and Captain retriggering x amount, I look for those scenarios with my slots. Too many bad memories of Tuppenny Nudgers, with those annoying sound effects, to ever enjoy ladder gambles.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

holdthebellsmate wrote:

Not my kind of slot, prefer a good bonus game instead. The best Bandit vids were Monty and Captain retriggering x amount, I look for those scenarios with my slots. Too many bad memories of Tuppenny Nudgers, with those annoying sound effects, to ever enjoy ladder gambles.

Haha they do have terrible sound effects that is for sure!

Bloody Montezuma, wow, that one ripped me a new one last time out haha!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw
    ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Although I have signed up to Video Slots recently, I am historically an off-line gambler, so think arcades and shops.

So for me, Reel King as a section B3 machine is one of my all-time favourite slots.  I made the switch from pub fruit machines (AWPs) to B3s starting in 2010, and it was always Reel King that I would play.  The “dings” fascinated me because it bared no relation to the reels.  So no bonus symbol.  It’s like as if the dings and the reels ran on separate threads and each had their own RTPs to make up the overall payout percentage.  I never gambled the wins unless it was a partial-credit win.  I just like the feature and I get tilted by the sounds.

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Love it

T4ylor90 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I love reel king and the ladder gambles. Like most bandit videos have to be careful with the volume when the kids are going about tho ha ha been caught out a few times then get trouble from the wife. Since watching you play it I have attempted the top many times (small stakes tho) but never made it to the top as yet sadly

ClapTraps007 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Not a fan or Reel King here, I’m afraid. I don’t have the balls for such insane gambles so I cannot imagine the thrill of it all. I’m  too mindful of that fact it could donk and usually end up screaming at the screen for you to bloody collect!

Someday Reel King it’s gonna viciously sodomise you and in fairness such an event is due and you could have no complaints. Been such a jammy bugger on it so far! No wonder you love it.

Although I still watch; I’d watch you play Starburst at 10p, you’re a good egg, sir!

Vladukasas WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Love it, but i don’t have a balls like you to hit it right to the top.. ha ha..

The Minkle WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I think if you didn’t play it the way you do then it would have zero appeal.

That being said,I tried your gamble on as 50p stake and shit my pants at a £30 gamble hahahaha.

Juat keep doing what your doing fella

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)