Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

bandit sorry to bother you i have been asked to ask for you to come on our team for the cheltenham tipping thing  as the other team has rolla

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I think the point really of these two Reel King threads was to attempt to prove how i had managed to do what i have claimed with the game – buy a house. I think i have achieved that having gone from first deposit to over £100,000 twice in the two threads, 3 times in fact if you include the come back. Of course session 1 ended with a £60,000 loss but overall, for January alone – plus 2 sessions at the end of December it has to be said, i have achieved a profit of £153,000 on the game.

I think i have achieved what i set out to do and perhaps i will leave documenting the journeys there now.

I will bank £100,000 from this journey and end it here. I will post the final pictures and the final top along with final figures of the journey soon. Thanks to everyone for your comments, both good and bad, it has been one hell of a month.

gstar2468 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hmmmm you make a valid point

What I took away from that was I need a better wife…

Clicking buy right now

?

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

true

Philinvicta WANTED $12
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I think the point really of these two Reel King threads was to attempt to prove how i had managed to do what i have claimed with the game – buy a house. I think i have achieved that having gone from first deposit to over £100,000 twice in the two threads, 3 times in fact if you include the come back. Of course session 1 ended with a £60,000 loss but overall, for January alone – plus 2 sessions at the end of December it has to be said, i have achieved a profit of £153,000 on the game.

I think i have achieved what i set out to do and perhaps i will leave documenting the journeys there now.

I will bank £100,000 from this journey and end it here. I will post the final pictures and the final top along with final figures of the journey soon. Thanks to everyone for your comments, both good and bad, it has been one hell of a month.

Enjoy your week end at the darts

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Thanks for your reply to my vague post Bandit. I was fully invested with your rollercoaster emotionally and feared the worst because of people like me who have been potless because of riding the rollercoaster none stop till it breaks. I am really made up for you that you’re a success at reelking madness lol. Keep the videos going yer funny fucker. Hope you have a great time at the darts mate.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

There’s not many people who can say they purchased a house and made 100k in one month off the back of an online slot mate well done!

100grand is a life-changing sum of money man id be buying a holiday home in the sun ? and have a few grand left over lol

Geralds016 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Amazing stuff bandit great thread, and fully understand the way you play as I do the same just with a lot less of a pot haha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

There’s not many people who can say they purchased a house and made 100k in one month off the back of an online slot mate well done!

100grand is a life-changing sum of money man id be buying a holiday home in the sun ? and have a few grand left over lol

100k in one night! I know it ended up just being money back but fuck me, I’ve never seen someone win so much on a slot in such a short space of time. Hows the micro stakes Reel King been treating you today, Steve?

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’d play it offline and not mention what’s going on

It seems to have attracted unwanted attention from trolls tbh

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Point established without doubt. Although the wins are great and all the best characteristic shown throughout the threads is for sure knowing when to stop at the loss. This is most likely when people can go off the rails and lose the lot. The ability to stop reset and reassess the situation is a great quality to have. Am sure you will have plenty more success on the game but for now enjoy the rewards ???

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

£300 profit? Not bad hehe

Besides from that, I’m happy you managed the comeback, but even if you lost I’m sure you woulda been alright.

Many of us here have lost a bigger % of what they had at some point I’m sure and that’s what matters, not always the amount 😉

And if this thread ends, it was a nice read, almost felt like an unrelated experiment to what you normally do.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Well done on this and the previous thread mate. Job done. Grail achieved and a handy profit to boot. I think certain people should remember that you didn’t have to document or show any of us this. You could have stuck to the £2/3 stake regular vids and played high stakes Reel King in your own time, without recording anything. You probably would have avoided a fair bit of aggro, but that wouldn’t have been the true picture of your journey and you have been good enough to share that with us. Nice one Bandit!

PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

NOOOOOOOOOOO. you can’t stop these threads have pretty much been my life for the last month. What on earth will I do if you don’t update daily on a new journey lol

Bartevoks WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Jeez, you can’t make this shit up ?

Simply amazing, and truly great to see you both made the recovery and banking the profit!

Enjoy the winnings and give your family a real treat!

All the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.