Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    SIDEGAMEGED WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’m shaking like a shitting dog here, been checking for updates for hours, youtube doesn’t bother telling me when you upload anymore so checking that as well, just put us out of our misery bandit and tell us if the video is a super high stakes special or are we watching you cash in comp point with 80x wagering? I really hope you have somehow performed some incredible comeback or at least made a decent recovery, this shit is better than game of thrones.

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

The video is a normal video mate, £2/3 etc

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

wisewords wrote:

does he usually post the video before posting on here thus ruining it with spoilers

The video is a normal video. There is no video footage of my 15 hour session, it was at home in front of the TV on my laptop. Hence the statement i’d add the pictures and do a write up when i have got some spare moments.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

We’ll get it when we get it just have a little patience people lol

He wont mention it in his vid imo so there’s no spoilers, if your that bothered then just not watch the video until he’s done his write up on here lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

BarryBoy wrote:

He’s obviously had a win… he wouldn’t tell us he was down to £700, he would just tell us he lost it all. I hope he learns from this narrow escape, the bookies will always win eventually.

True but also posting such a massive loss on here with all the details could also be very hard for him but he sounds quite jolly in this thread so I’m guessing he pulled some rabbit out of a hat on this occasion, if I lost 100k I literally wouldn’t want to speak to anyone for a good while haha.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Nice One Bandit… That’s my night sorted, looking forward to the video ? After the football ofc watching the best team in Scotland take a 6 point lead tonight while our rivals slog it OOT in Cowdenbeath lol.

Hi Blacko ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Imagine Bandit falls asleep halfway through writing his post as hes now immuned to the affects of red bull after a long day and night playing reel king and make us a video and we all got to wait even longer for the result from reel king ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Right then, i will do my best now to remember how it all went – it was 15 hours of continuous play in then end and as i have already commented, £108,000 worth of deposits. I will say right here and now that i won’t be entering in to any to and fro as to whether that figure is insane/wrong/addicted/compulsive etc and so on because my opinion is that it wasn’t. It was the sum of the profit achieved inside this very thread during the last 11 days. I believe it was quite the opposite and in fact the height of responsible gambling to indeed stop at that figure – i could have continued and done my utter chebs in on the chase. Yes, it is a gargantuan amount of money but it was my “speculate to accumulate” pot from this sole thread journey, had i have lost the entire balance, i would have been £1,000 down for the last 11 days, you cannot call that irresponsible. I know some of you will and you are entitled to your opinions but that is my opinion so please respect it, we shall agree to disagree, just read and digest the marathon.

It began fairly normally and with a small deposit, i think it was 2k because i actually started on £1.60 stake. I wasn’t playing very long at all before i achieved this –

This top put me nicely up but i hadn’t had my fix to be totally honest with you so i carried on, only on £2 stake at this stage. Not long after and i managed this one….

This one put me in the region of £1,200 up but again, i hadn’t been playing long so i carried on and it was then that it dinged to the end….. 5 scrolls! GET IN! Well, it was my first 5 scroll dud, it went for £140 and lost the gamble, unluckily, had it have gone for the usual 500x and then won the gamble, because i would have pressed it, then i would have been done for the day there and taken the profit.

Well the donk saw me increase the stakes and this is where the torture began, from memory i think it was around half one when i got the top above – it wasn’t until about half 4 that i achieved the next one, with obviously fuck all in between and at this stage £65,000 in. It was feral, it lost at the top, one away, 6 times during this period, eventually i managed this –

This put me to around £27,000 – a ridiculous £38k down but i have been £38k down before and recovered the position so i plodded on. It took the whole lot back and proceeded to do absolutely nothing for a further 2 hours until i managed this one, i had redeposited at this stage but i can’t remember exactly how much i was in, i think it was £75k –

I needed something i managed lots of times before, a couple of quick tops but it just wasn’t to be, it wasn’t happening at all. It took all of this one back and then more money and i was 98k in when it rolled in the Jackpot screen for £20,000 – now when this Jackpot screen has been about in the pipeline in the past, it had acted like an utter helmet so i’m like hmmm, what a surprise. I take it to the gamble because simply at £98k in i have to press it, i wanted to press it anyway as i really want to achieve the grail, the £40,000 win – it lost. I have a picture of the Jackpot screen and it places the time at 20:17 and the balance at £3,122. I lose that and go another 5k in, and then another, i manage this top, £108,000 in now and the limit which is the threads progress of £107k and i couldn’t be arsed fucking around with not doing a 5k deposit so it was to be £108k –

Any danger now? Can i manage a couple of quick ones? Can i fuck. It takes me down to 6k at which point Rocknrolla skypes me, i tell him what is going on and what my plan is –

The point of this one is so you can see i was done, i wasn’t reloading after that, that was my ultimate limit and would leave me £1,000 down over the 11 day period and that was enough for me. I am not saying i hadn’t lost £108,000 because of course i had but it was my “speculate to accumulate” pot and was only at such a value because i had played the game exactly how i had played it during this session – you can’t pick and choose, you play it your way and when it goes good yes it is great, when it goes bad you can’t just pipe up with “shouldn’t have done that” as it makes no sense.

TBC – posting in case it deletes it or something daft!

Wt1984 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Fuck me Mr b so u lost 108k then that’s a kick in the flute even if it was profit fair play for telling us it’s the way it goes sometimes

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Wt1984 wrote:

Fuck me Mr b so u lost 108k then that’s a kick in the flute even if it was profit fair play for telling us it’s the way it goes sometimes

TBC remember… There’s more to this yet ☑️

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Paul defo convinced him to balance build on roulette then he came back with 3 tops for sure thats my guess

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

This got more susspence than any tv programme or film ive ever fucking watched

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Paul defo convinced him to balance build on roulette then he came back with 3 tops for sure thats my guess

Donuts, nailed on ????

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Dont know im here lik3 did he go roulette only because paul is there talking and he loves it did je reload and do his utter balls in did he drag seedy from the basement and make him press it for top with the ultimatum of if he misses hes chopping his balls off and seedy shitting himself manages 3 tops seedy jumped with joy thinking he was free no back to the basement he went with his balls in tacked pmsl

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Steve-o……..this story is bloody oscar worthy. Especially with guest starring role and cameo of none other than Paul Rolla himself.

TBC keeps me on this page refreshing now while my quarter pounders cook in the oven

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.