Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    WinDman WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Do you keep a record of how many times that it loses one away from the top? It may be that is more profitable to take that Every time? Less satisfying I realise but could be that it gets there a lot more often?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You crazy bastard do you sleep mate. 4 o clock in the morning. Must of been that red bull you had at the first break in the poker lol. ?

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

WinDman wrote:

Do you keep a record of how many times that it loses one away from the top? It may be that is more profitable to take that Every time? Less satisfying I realise but could be that it gets there a lot more often?

Yeah, this has occurred to me – on the face of it – if you lose more than 50% of your shots at the top then it is more profitable to take the one of the top totals – surely? What am I missing? Someone will put me straight ?

Lynx6348 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Boss

I watch you on YT every day glad your back, and you are bloody funny, anyway can I ask that you give a plug I’m raising £1000 for ex service men and women who sleep rough in London, I am losing 5 stone as I’m a fat git, and will be spending Xmas with them on the streets want to raise money for sleeping bags and tents. I am not asking for you to donate pal you do enough, but if your followers donated £1 each I would smash it…. this is the link if I may please.

You keep pressing mate that big win will come one day, and thanks for the entertainment…

*I have taken the link out as we don’t allow any gofundme or justgiving on the forum as the place was just getting inundated with them and there is no way to see which ones are genuine and which one’s are not* ( Seedy )

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

burders wrote:

WinDman wrote:

Yeah, this has occurred to me – on the face of it – if you lose more than 50% of your shots at the top then it is more profitable to take the one of the top totals – surely? What am I missing? Someone will put me straight ?

Dunno about that . I think that would fk up the system by lessening the amount of tops acheived !!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Epic win again mate happy for you mate glad the best streamer is having the run of his life your going to be a million in profit by the end of feb the way your going

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

blimmin eck, you certainly stuck at it – a 4 hour session, but nice one again you jammy bastard.

wisewords WANTED $4
    Outlaw

lovely win m8, you’re gonna burst them soon!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

burders wrote:

WinDman wrote:

Soz last reply   pls ignore

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Another amazing session, congrat. Cant wait for the next one.

wisewords WANTED $4
    Outlaw

gonna sign up to this casumo and play some reel king, im a newbie, any tips for me?

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

wisewords wrote:

gonna sign up to this casumo and play some reel king, im a newbie, any tips for me?

Carefully consider if you are willing to lose money, you have to consider the money as lost the moment you deposit. Set limits. Don’t try to emulate what others do as more often than not sessions result in a loss.

Other than that plod on and enjoy! It doesn’t take any skill, unless you’ve got Bandits golden fingers!! Bang bang bang TOP!!!

Good luck

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

What a run!

107K up, unbelievable.  Is there a target for this chapter, or you are just plodding along for the moment?

Its some rollercoaster, i can imagine the feeling when you get that top that puts you in profit.

Onwards and upwards mate. Good luck!

Bartevoks WANTED $1
    Outlaw

£107k profit in 9 days is simply hilarious!

May it last forever ?

Would you consider a bash on Book of Ra deluxe on your next vid? I know it can be a boring bastard, but it haven’t bonused for me in 800-900 spins now. Need to check if it exists at all, lol.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

oh For fucks sake… that’s bollocks

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.