Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Hitmarker wrote:

Started at £660 doing 60p spins taking every win to the gamble ladder and trying for the top, straight away it died twice 2 from the top, so I felt the top was close judging by bandits videos etc. Puts the balance up to £1000 from £300 deposited. GTFIT!

Get the feck in there lad

KingDing10 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Reel King was always my favorite slot back in the day. (£500 jackpot) but this does take it to the next level, I get that gut wrenching feeling you feel when you loose.

You and Paul are the only two people i feel like i can watch with the least risk of me gambling.  (I am shocking gambler and am at the last chance with my misuses and family after all my fuck ups).

Basically what I am trying to say is, fair play for the great wins mate and also for having the biggest bullocks in the community but being able to be completely open and honest.

one request would be please could you give Pharaoh’s Fortune a go? no one seems to play that anymore. I know its tilting fuck when you click the first block and start the free spins, but what a buzz it is when you basically open the slot and its a monster.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I have just completed my latest attempt for this thread and what i have actually done is record the whole thing, no pauses apart from when i reload so you can literally see the whole thing. It is quite long and you obviously don’t need to watch it but some have requested this kind of thing. I will stick it on YouTube unlisted and then post the video in here for you all to see what goes through my mind as i play.

I saw a question about whether i am up because of the 60k loss, the 60k loss happened in the other thread and the overall result of that thread was a £45k profit – i wasn’t down the 60k, it came when i was £105k up on the game. The 56k figure you see in this thread is the profit on the game since this thread began.

Also i saw about me needing spins on lower stakes etc – i have lots of times before hit multiple tops on the max stakes so being 20/30/40k in to the game doesn’t translate as a guaranteed loss to me, i am able to rescue those sort of positions as you have seen previously in this thread and also the other thread.

Anyone trying similar, all out for the top style play, please remember to play within your own personal limits, me trying to hit the top for you is no different to you trying to hit the top for yourself, i honestly don’t believe i have magic fingers haha

aviad WANTED $7
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I have just completed my latest attempt for this thread and what i have actually done is record the whole thing, no pauses apart from when i reload so you can literally see the whole thing. It is quite long and you obviously don’t need to watch it but some have requested this kind of thing. I will stick it on YouTube unlisted and then post the video in here for you all to see what goes through my mind as i play.

I saw a question about whether i am up because of the 60k loss, the 60k loss happened in the other thread and the overall result of that thread was a £45k profit – i wasn’t down the 60k, it came when i was £105k up on the game. The 56k figure you see in this thread is the profit on the game since this thread began.

Also i saw about me needing spins on lower stakes etc – i have lots of times before hit multiple tops on the max stakes so being 20/30/40k in to the game doesn’t translate as a guaranteed loss to me, i am able to rescue those sort of positions as you have seen previously in this thread and also the other thread.

Anyone trying similar, all out for the top style play, please remember to play within your own personal limits, me trying to hit the top for you is no different to you trying to hit the top for yourself, i honestly don’t believe i have magic fingers haha

that’s unreal! you are up on this game over 100k!! I guess it just worth not giving up to reach the top and you seem to always be lucky enough to get there in the end with a big stake and to wipe all your loses and even get to an over 100K profit!!!

gstar2468 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

<p>I have just completed my latest attempt for this thread and what i have actually done is record the whole thing, no pauses apart from when i reload so you can literally see the whole thing. It is quite long and you obviously don’t need to watch it but some have requested this kind of thing. I will stick it on YouTube unlisted and then post the video in here for you all to see what goes through my mind as i play.</p><p>I saw a question about whether i am up because of the 60k loss, the 60k loss happened in the other thread and the overall result of that thread was a £45k profit – i wasn’t down the 60k, it came when i was £105k up on the game. The 56k figure you see in this thread is the profit on the game since this thread began.</p><p>Also i saw about me needing spins on lower stakes etc – i have lots of times before hit multiple tops on the max stakes so being 20/30/40k in to the game doesn’t translate as a guaranteed loss to me, i am able to rescue those sort of positions as you have seen previously in this thread and also the other thread.</p><p>Anyone trying similar, all out for the top style play, please remember to play within your own personal limits, me trying to hit the top for you is no different to you trying to hit the top for yourself, i honestly don’t believe i have magic fingers haha</p>

“Bandit and his magic fingers” I bet you tell all the ladies that !

In all seriousness I bet you have one supersized clicking finger now the size of a babys arm ! And that is how he manages to hit these tops “pumping roids into his finger before a session” and just smash his way to the top

It’s all clear in my head now as I vision you with this humongous finger sitting at your PC

?

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Nice one Bandit

Will certainly be watching 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

So a few people asked if it was possible whether i could just record a whole session on Reel King – no pauses on the software etc so you got to see in its entirety what happened during one of these runs i keep posting about. Well i decided to do this one in the office where the recording software could be active so here it is… start to finish, a Reel King attack. Apologies about eating but it was dinner time and if i said anything that was offensive, i apologise again! This is me, how i play, what i say and what happens. Oh, i’m really sorry about the burps too 😀

To understand and appreciate the stakes and deposit sizes, please make sure you are at least aware of the back story with me and this game. I will update the thread later on with it’s usual pictures and stats but i will give you all a chance to watch if you would like to first.

saint900 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

never have i ever seen anyone made so much profit this quick. of course you loose, but you deserve the winnings. You are beating the game big time. You would never be in this position if you would pussy out one away from the top and thats why you deserve this shit :D.

What are the odds that you found this game to top so fucking much ? There are so many games where you can gamble your wins and you choose this and it is working. Ride this train as long as its working mate. FFS 60k loss ? Its all back now baby :D.

Gratz mate.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I can’t deny it, I’m as jealous as fuck Bandito ????

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Hi mate can you link to the youtube video please as its not mobile friendly on the forum. Half is missing no matter which way I have the phone. Ta

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Just press play mate and it goes full screen, does on my iPhone anyway? Might have wait a couple of seconds but once it starts playing it goes full

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Watched it all @Bandit.

Great video pal. Wont spoil it for anyone.

Like to see a few more of these vids in this thread if ya get chance mate.

YOU LEGEND

Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Great video again mate, just a shame you couldn’t nail the pop corn chicken like you do the ladder

Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Just press play mate and it goes full screen, does on my iPhone anyway? Might have wait a couple of seconds but once it starts playing it goes full

On Samsung mate. Got round it by viewing in desktop mode

Outlaw

shouldersofbutter wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

On Samsung mate. Got round it by viewing in desktop mode

Fuck me Im a fossil. Just had to double click the video to expand it 😀 put a bullet in me ffs

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.